• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Car Care rentals

rubybpc

It's all about Disney
If we rent a car and want to drop it off after they close will we have transportation with DME?

Sorry, but your question is confusing. If you drop the car off at the Car Care Center after they close, how do you expect to get back to your hotel? You can use Magical Express from your hotel.

I'm sorry, what I meant is do the DME still go to CCC after closing time to pick us up and bring us to our resort? We will probably be dropping off our car around 11ish, so how do we get back to our resort after that?

DME only goes between MCO and the Disney Resorts not the CCC.
It is a shuttle from the CCC that will either pick you up or take you to your resort.
I believe to be able to use their shuttle you would have to drop your car off during regular business hours.
What we are doing is keeping our car untill the next morning then returning it during regular hours to have them take us back to the resort.

You should drop the car off at the Dolphin Hotel, you can leave it with the valet desk, they should give you a receipt.
There probably won't be any buses running to anywhere other than DTD at that hour, so you could take that and transfer there to your resort bus.
The quickest way would be to take a taxi from the Dolphin to your resort.

I have used Enterprize, they pick up on property or parks. The next morning as the family went to Epcot, I waited we're the lost and found building is for the van. Did the same when returned. Dropped at car care canter and they returned me to the hotel. During business hrs that was.

If we rent a car and want to drop it off after they close will we have transportation with DME?
No Alamo/National shuttle after hours, has nothing to do with DME. If you drop your car off at CCC after hours, you would have to taxi back to your hotel. If you change your rental dropoff to the Dolphin, you leave the car with valet and take Disney transportation to a park or DTD then a bus to your resort. No Alamo/National shuttles at the Dolphin...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter