Disney Car Car Center to the parks?

ontariodisneywoman

Mouseketeer
We are renting a car for the first two days of our trip in October and would like some advice and information.....
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about how to get from Disney's Car Care Center to the Parks? Do we need to book a shuttle? Are there scheduled busses?
Or should we just book our car to be returned to the Dolphin and bus it from there?
Thank you !:sunny:

I have never had a problem doing this. I usually go down and stay with a friend of mine, and rent a car for part of the time I am there. Once you drop the car off at the CCC, you catch the next shuttle. As far as I know, they will take you to any Disney resort you want, but not a park. I have been picked up at the T&TC, though. By the kennel.

If you want to go to the MK after dropping off the car, ask to go to the Contemporary. You can walk from there (10 minutes to the gate). For Epcot, i would suggest Boardwalk or Yacht & Beach - again you can walk from there to the international gateway. For Animal Kingdom or MGM, I would go to the closest hotel to the park & hop the bus from there.

Thanks doombuggy,
We are staying on site for the remainder of our trip so we will probably shuttle back to the resort(or perhaps one of your suggestions for the parks!).
Thanks again!

I Believe that Alamo/National Car Rental has there own shuttle, so they can drop you off at the parks or pick you up, (also TTC is the Drop off/Pick up for the Magic Kingdom).

I should have made it clear that the shuttle is operated by Alamo/National. Like I said, though, I don't think they will take you to a theme park entrance. I was surprised to be able to be picked up at the T&TC that one time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter