• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney cakes and sweets magazines

Scambone

Mouseketeer
I saw that there is a Disney Cakes and Sweets magazine subscription out there that comes with silicone cookie cutters, I was wondering if anyone gets this magazine and if it’s worth it? It sounds reasonable when I’m looking at it but then I notice it will add up quickly after a while. They have a deal going on right now so I was thinking about trying it out. Any opinions?

It looks like it is $15 a month. $6.95 a month plus $1.95 delivery for each magazine and there is 4 per month. I think that it is a little expensive. Wish they were cheaper. Look cool.

The way i am reading it...seems like $6.95 an issue not a month plus the $1.95 s/h each! Times 4 a month?

Is that right? Or is it "only $15"

I didn't see this in USA. I only saw a subscription available in the UK and Australia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter