Disney buses from Animal Kingdom

MLB0622

Earning My Ears
The fam and I are thinking about having dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe in Animal Kingdom on our upcoming trip. We are staying onsite but I was wondering how late does the resort buses run from Animal Kingdom?

:banana: M:banana: I:banana: C:banana: K:banana: E:banana: Y:banana:
M:banana: O:banana: U:banana: S:banana: E:banana:

Usually for an hour or so after the park closes.

You should be fine using Disney transportation. We planned a dinner at RFC on a night when AK had EMH until 8pm. We wanted a later ADR and the dining representative said that the latest seating they would take was 7:45pm. We actually ate at 7:30pm and took the bus back around 9:30. Now, it was a little different than the normal. There weren't too many people waiting for the buses and there were a few castmembers at the bus stop asking people their destination. They ended up grouping people up and stopping at multiple resorts. We were at OKW and we stopped at CBR and AKL first. It took a little longer, but we got to see the other resorts and I can completely understand why they did it that way. All of the people at the bus stop (maybe 50 total) were accommodated on 2 buses. I guess they must have been the last buses of the night:lmao: . I assume you'll be fine, but plan on the bus system running slightly different than normal if you are riding 90-100 minutes after the park closes. That way, if you do have extra stops, you won't be surprised.

They will have buses leaving AK till Rainforest is clear.

They will have buses leaving AK till Rainforest is clear.

Good to know, we are eating at RFC at 5:30 on a day AK closes at 5. I figured we wouldn't be stranded, that RFC could get us the number of a cab if need be, but the bus is preferable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter