Disney bus monitors at resorts

MichiganDVC

Can barely see my Kool-aid bath with these Rose-co
Josh from easyWDW posted a picture from Port Orleans of a up-to-the-minute Disney transport bus monitor. Does anyone know if these are working at the other resorts?

Hmmmm...what do they look like? I saw a guy at the bus stop at beach club last week maybe one or twice. Always wondered what he was doing. He had a iPad or some other type tablet and was just standing around and would make conversation with guests.

Josh from easyWDW posted a picture from Port Orleans of a up-to-the-minute Disney transport bus monitor. Does anyone know if these are working at the other resorts?

1) Most DVC's don't utilize them, as bus routes are regular.
2) All other resorts use them, so many buses can be flexible.

Hmmmm...what do they look like? I saw a guy at the bus stop at beach club last week maybe one or twice. Always wondered what he was doing. He had a iPad or some other type tablet and was just standing around and would make conversation with guests.

At Kidani they are just large TV screens at the bus stop that tell when each bus is expected to arrive. I only used the bus there once, so I'm not sure how accurate they are.

1) Most DVC's don't utilize them, as bus routes are regular.
2) All other resorts use them, so many buses can be flexible.

Two questions Rusty:
Why wouldn't the DVC resort bus routes be flexible as well?
If a resort is part DVC and part regular resort (i.e. Boardwalk) would that be a regular or flexible route?

The GF had them last year. I'd heard at that time that they were testing them out starting at the GF. Sounds like they are starting to roll them out to other resorts.

We noticed a CM with a tablet at the Beach Club bus area one morning during our 10/19/13 - 10/26/13 stay.

There was usually one at POR when we went in the AM. We NEVER saw one the year before at CBR.

Of the several Resorts I visited during my trip,POR was the only Resort with the monitors.:)

GF has it and there was a CM waiting at the stop monitoring. But it didn't do much good because we still waited 45min for a bus to DHS.
I wonder what was the test results after all these months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter