Disney "Bucket List"

Here is my list! A ton of you had a bunch of great things on your lists I had to put them on mine. I hope you don't mind! I still don't think it's finished, but it's a good start and I think most of them are pretty doable. ;)

-Go to as many of the CP events possible!
-Take a picture with all of the Disney Princesses. (Belle, Aurora, Cinderella, Tiana, Jasmine, Snow White, Pocahontas, Mulan, Rapunzel, Arielx2)
-Take a picture with as many villains possible :O
-Get 50 Character autographs.
-Try a dole whip.
-Find the paintbrush on Tom Sawyer's Island
-Eat a food item from EVERY country in Epcot
-Ride all of the rides
-Get a shirt from each one of the parks.
-HARRY POTTER WORLD.
-Get chosen as a volunteer for the Indiana Jones show (I'm a huge Indiana Jones fan....>.>)
-Try and participate in the Fairy Godmailer program
-Buy each one of my family members a Disney keepsake
-Go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Here is my list! A ton of you had a bunch of great things on your lists I had to put them on mine. I hope you don't mind! I still don't think it's finished, but it's a good start and I think most of them are pretty doable. ;)

-Go to as many of the CP events possible!
-Take a picture with all of the Disney Princesses. (Belle, Aurora, Cinderella, Tiana, Jasmine, Snow White, Pocahontas, Mulan, Rapunzel, Arielx2)
-Take a picture with as many villains possible :O
-Get 50 Character autographs.
-Try a dole whip.
-Find the paintbrush on Tom Sawyer's Island
-Eat a food item from EVERY country in Epcot
-Ride all of the rides
-Get a shirt from each one of the parks.
-HARRY POTTER WORLD.
-Get chosen as a volunteer for the Indiana Jones show (I'm a huge Indiana Jones fan....>.>)
-Try and participate in the Fairy Godmailer program
-Buy each one of my family members a Disney keepsake
-Go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Dole Whips and Eating Around the World!! Yay!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter