• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Bucket List

Visit the resorts! I don't mean to pool-hop or anything (I know how controversial that is on the disboards!) but just to look. I've only ever seen the inside of the Polynesian and the Contemporary and I'd really like to see more.

I definitely know that one thing on my list will be to eat a Kitchen Sink (not on my own, of course!!!):thumbsup2

Good luck! Last time I was down there three of my friends and I tried it and we weren't able to do it. We came close though! Definitely on my bucket list for this fall.

This my bucket list so far!

Disney Bucket List.
Eat an entire Turkey Leg.
Watch Wishes from the beach at the Poly with a Dole Whip.
Get as many characters as possible to sign a Disney canvas tote bag.
Buy the Hidden Mickey’s book and look for Mickey’s for an entire day.
Collect a Fastpass from every attraction in Disney World.
Have a Spa Day at the Grand Floridian.
Ride every ride and see every show.
Eat/Drink something from every country in World Showcase.
Spend a whole day in the Animation Building, drawing as many characters as possible.
Vlog in the rain (with a Ziploc baggie around the camera).

I thought I would be the only one Wanting to go to a spa in one of the resorts, Awesome! I haven't really thought of a list since I'm pending but I'll think of something

Backstage tours are a MUST.
Pin trading...it makes going to the parks so much more fun.
Don't just get autographs from each character but LEARN to do them yourself!
Visit the Weddings pavilion...it's amazing!

-Eat kitchen sink
-Ride Rock N Roller Coaster
-TRIPLE MOUNTAIN WHAMMY!
-Eat in a restaurant in every country
-Take as many character photos as I can
-take a photo of myself in front of every resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter