• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Brides Conquer the World! A mini weekend getaway! Final Update-2/28

Karen I didn't know you started this here! YAY I love it. sorry it took me sooo long to find it!

All you girls looked so cute! Karen all your pictures look great! What camera do you use?

Can't wait for more!!!

Loving your TR, just a shame I could not have flown over for it, maybe next time.

I am loving the shirts and the pink hoodies, I so should have got myself one to wear on our anniversary trip

Keep it coming

Karen,

What a wonderful trip report. I wish I could have been there with you ladies, and I promise that I will be at the next one!! Keep it coming, I want to know everything that you did!

Karen, its so great to read another of your TRs, your pics are always so cool! I too wish I had been there with you all, wearing a matching pink sweatshirt lol! I'm going to try my best to be there next time. :)

Im still bummed i couldnt make it but its SO AWESOME to see how much fun you all had!!!!!

i LOVE that you all wore the matching tops!!!!!:thumbsup2

Yeah I can not wait for the next meet!! It's going to be so much fun!

Aww Karen everyone looks like they had such a great time! Hope you're doing well.

I love Pixie's expression - she always looks like "ughh fine another picture - here's my cute face"

Karen,

Beautiful pictures as usual! I am so happy you all had a great time! I have my sweatshirt ready for the next meet! :)

YAY karen, you posted a TR..
Im so sad the meet is over.
Cant wait for the next one.
Keep them coming.

Great TR so far Karen!!!! Looks like so much fun. I wish I could have gone. :sad2:

It was so great meeting you Karen!!

What a fun time we had!

I'm glad you're writing a TR, I'm sure we all have a lot of the same pictures so I'm definitely not going to attempt to do one as well, we'll try not to add too many of our own comments in here!!

Can't wait for next year!

I'm so glad you're doing a TR, Karen! I love how happy everyone looks! I can't wait for next year!!

Karen you are doing a wonderful job with your TR. I am so annoyed I didn't get to go and meet you girls, here's hoping I can make it to the next one. I love the pictures you took, I especially love the group ones!

I am looking forward to hearing all about it, more, more, more:cheer2: :cheer2:

Great report Karen!! It looks like yall had a blast!!

I hate I couldn't be there and I'm really hoping to be at the next one!

Wow! I have a lot of new followers! Thanks for stopping by, y'all!! :)

I'm really enjoying your report. Looking forward to more!! :goodvibes

Your "free" upgrade sounds ominous...

Haha yes ... ominous is a good word of choice! :rotfl: Crazy people! Thank you very much!!!!

Great group pics!!

Everyone looks so cheerful!

Thanks! I joined the DIS because I was getting married and going to Disney on my honeymoon so I met a lot of these girls online at least 2 years ago! It was nice to finally meet face to face!

LOVE the group shot!

Thank you!!

I read you other reports and heathers actually. Can;t wait to hear what happens next.

That's neat! You never know who is going to know each other, huh? Thanks for stopping by!

I loved all the group pics!! Your matching Tees are too cute too:goodvibes

Thank you! I loved the matching t-shirts, too!

Awesome update Karen, it looks like you all are having so much fun, what a cool meet, can't wait to hear all about your trip around the MK!!!:cool1:

Thank you!!! We had a blast!!

Hi - I just happened to type in your screen name (I need a good TR "fix") and lookie what popped up! Yay, I loved your previous TRs. Your descriptions are great and your pictures are awesome; you make it feel like we're really there! Can't wait for more - any other trips in the planning?

That's so cool! I'm glad you enjoy my trip reports that much! :goodvibes We are actually planning a Disney Cruise for April! Yay! And also another family trip in September with my mom and dad!! I can't wait! Thanks again for stopping by!

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish I could have seen you guys while I was there! I would have loved to say hi :wave2:

I know what a bummer! That would have been neat to run into you guys! I saw Caryn's pictures of y'all the morning of the half! I loved y'alls outfits! Very cute!!

Hi Cyndi, Erin, and Catherine!

You all are too cute. :) The voice mail yelling photo is classic. Glad you had fun!

Thank you! Lol! We had a blast!

We are here right now! We got about half way through world showcase today and the sky opened up and started pouring...not fun! First time it has ever rained on us at disney. Just wanted to drop by and say hello since I'm a little bored. Loving the trippie so far! :thumbsup2

Yay how fun!! ooh don't you hate Florida rain! I'm glad y'all don't get it all the time, though! Hope it clears up soon! Have fun!!!

Karen I didn't know you started this here! YAY I love it. sorry it took me sooo long to find it!

All you girls looked so cute! Karen all your pictures look great! What camera do you use?

Can't wait for more!!!

Thanks Lynn! I have a Nikon D40X ... same as a Nikon D60 now. I love it! It takes amazing pictures!

Loving your TR, just a shame I could not have flown over for it, maybe next time.

I am loving the shirts and the pink hoodies, I so should have got myself one to wear on our anniversary trip

Keep it coming

Yeah there's always next year! Thank you!!

Karen,

What a wonderful trip report. I wish I could have been there with you ladies, and I promise that I will be at the next one!! Keep it coming, I want to know everything that you did!

I will! We did a lot in 2 and a half days! lol!

Karen, its so great to read another of your TRs, your pics are always so cool! I too wish I had been there with you all, wearing a matching pink sweatshirt lol! I'm going to try my best to be there next time. :)

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy them!! I hope you can come next year!

Im still bummed i couldnt make it but its SO AWESOME to see how much fun you all had!!!!!

i LOVE that you all wore the matching tops!!!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks! We did have a lot of fun! I loved the matching shirts, too!

Great TR so far! You girls look great!

Thank you so much!

Yeah I can not wait for the next meet!! It's going to be so much fun!

I can't wait, either! Are you going to come this year? It's going to be so much fun!!

YEY Karen for starting this... We all had a GREAT time

I did, too!!!! I really did enjoy getting to meet everyone! Can't wait for the next one!

Aww Karen everyone looks like they had such a great time! Hope you're doing well.

I love Pixie's expression - she always looks like "ughh fine another picture - here's my cute face"

Thank you! I'm doing great...hope you're the same, too! :)

Hehe Pixie's so silly....she's the one that comes running when I get out my camera. I think she loves the attention! Haha!

Karen,

Beautiful pictures as usual! I am so happy you all had a great time! I have my sweatshirt ready for the next meet! :)

Thank you! I hope you can come next time! Sorry about that crazy text message, too! I really thought it was our other Mary! lol!

YAY karen, you posted a TR..
Im so sad the meet is over.
Cant wait for the next one.
Keep them coming.

I miss it so much! I miss being with everyone and just being in Disney! I can't wait for next year, either!!

Great TR so far Karen!!!! Looks like so much fun. I wish I could have gone. :sad2:

Thanks! Just think, though...your wedding is like 2 days away!! Yay!!!

It was so great meeting you Karen!!

What a fun time we had!

I'm glad you're writing a TR, I'm sure we all have a lot of the same pictures so I'm definitely not going to attempt to do one as well, we'll try not to add too many of our own comments in here!!

Can't wait for next year!

You too!!! We did have a great time! Yeah no need to post those ridiculous pictures of me on the DIS! Haha!! :rotfl: Add your comments away! I'm sure I'll forget stuff so if you have something to add, please feel free!!

I'm so glad you're doing a TR, Karen! I love how happy everyone looks! I can't wait for next year!!

Me either! I hope you can come!! :) Thank you!

Karen you are doing a wonderful job with your TR. I am so annoyed I didn't get to go and meet you girls, here's hoping I can make it to the next one. I love the pictures you took, I especially love the group ones!

I am looking forward to hearing all about it, more, more, more:cheer2: :cheer2:

Aww Summer I know I was looking forward to meeting you this past year...oh well there's always next year! Thank you!

Great report Karen!! It looks like yall had a blast!!

I hate I couldn't be there and I'm really hoping to be at the next one!

Thank you!!! I hope you can make the next one, too! I can't wait to meet more new people!!!

Saturday, January 10, 2009 Continued

dismeet73.jpg

After standing around for a while, we decided to walk over to the Haunted Mansion. The line was fooling, though! They had you walk around and and around and around before you finally got inside. We waited a while but it's ok because it felt like we were constantly moving and we all got to talk!

dismeet74.jpg

dismeet75.jpg

Just a few pictures from the line

After Haunted Mansion (which most of us quoted, by the way) ... your ghost host...muhahaha...lol we walked towards Big Thunder Mountain.

dismeet76.jpg

The line was like 60 minutes so we said no thanks and started back towards Fantasyland!

dismeet77.jpg

Splash Mountain all dried out! Sad times....

dismeet78.jpg

dismeet79.jpg

dismeet80.jpg

We stopped for a group picture, then decided on Mickey's Philharmagic!

dismeet82.jpg

One of my favorites!!

dismeet81.jpg

Waiting in line

dismeet83.jpg

Meghan and I

dismeet84.jpg

Then Pirates, of course! Meghan, don't tell Jamison!!! lol!

...............................CONT..............................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter