Disney Booking Ref and ADR help please...

debbiebee

Mouseketeer
Hi:)

Just managed to get my disney booking ref from Virgin Holidays - it is an 11 digit number starting with 00 - is this the correct number for booking ADRs (just wanted to check this sounded the right length number as the lady at Virgin didn't sound 100% sure LOL!!)

Also - I am going on Aug 14th - I know I can book sometime in Feb but could someone please remind me of where to go to check exactly when the 180 days kicks in?

Lastly - last time we went a couple of years ago you had to book the Fantasmic package by phone - is this still the case??

Thanks for any info Xxxxxx

Just looked on wdw website and looks like you can book fantastic package online now :)

As for working back the days I just searched on the net and found a site called calculator soup and that seems to work ok :)

It doesn't sound right to me, disney reservation numbers are usually 12 digits and pretty sure it wouldn't start with a double zero either.

As above should be 12 digits, mine starts with 41 so not sure 00 (sounds more like a phone number :rotfl:)

If you go here http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/dining/
Sign in (create an account of you don't have one) then add reservation, you should be able to find your room/dining/ticket package once you locate this you know you are set for dining reservations when the time comes.

mine are 12 digits and start with 42 so I guess it's sequential, 00 would definitely not be a reservation number.

but to me it seems that your Virgin reservation number has nothing to do with ADRs.
as PP said, register an account, or signup on the WDW website, and place your ADRs, each one of them will get you a confirmation email with the reservation number for that meal.
they will then be tied to your disney account (if not, check the "retrieve reservation" link and enter one of your ADR number and last name as required.

virgin might provide you a resort reservation number (not sure) to have the rest of your booking tied to your disney acount (WDW-UK did that for me, but they're disney, so I'm not sure about VH)

but your ADRs will get you reservation numbers for each of them, and your VH reservation number is irrelevant for making ADRs

As above should be 12 digits, mine starts with 41 so not sure 00 (sounds more like a phone number :rotfl:)

If you go here http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/dining/
Sign in (create an account of you don't have one) then add reservation, you should be able to find your room/dining/ticket package once you locate this you know you are set for dining reservations when the time comes.

Thanks for replies:)

Wayne, I have followed the link - thanks!! Managed to sign into my account on there - can you please tell me where to go to add the reservation - I can't remember what I need to do and want to be all ready for reservation day... Am I able to add my reservation more that 180 days out as when I click on my reservations it asks for a reservation number, my surname and my arrival date - a pop up calendar appears for arrival date and is greyed out for august...

thanks xxxx

Once signed in you should be able to click on My reservations. Then look for something like add reservations or retrieve reservations, you enter your booking ref & how you booked (something like via an agent) if you have the correct details it will show you your room, tickets & dining plan. It will then tell you what date you can make your first dining reservation.
Just logged into my account ot says from 23rd Jan and I can see both our reservation and relatives res.

A bit outdated now with the online reservation system, but there is also a 180 day calculator on the Dis Boards here

Thanks again for the help - as suspected - the booking ref I have been given in incorrect (I even tried adding a 4 to the beginning just in case but no joy...) I have emailed the person I booked with from Virgin Holidays again - hopefully she will be able to sort it out - at least I have a couple of weeks to get it sorted...

Thanks again xxxxx

I had to email Virgin with the exact same question, and i think it took them about 2 days to send me my number starting 412. As others have said you can retrieve your resort reservation on the Disney site, then after that every time you log on you should see a "..... days until my vacation" sign in the top right hand corner. My only problem has been retrieving dining reservations after they've been booked, i called Disney and they told me its because the system doesnt recognise international numbers:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter