Disney booking down???????

disneyteenager

Earning My Ears
The site says they're unable to do tickets and room reservations right now could that be for the 2014 updates?

Dreams Unlimited informed its clients yesterday that the reservation system would be down today until "late morning" for reservation system enhancements. Of course, DU did further remark what we all know --- that sometimes the enhancements take longer than planned.

I did a chat when I was trying to book this morning (I mean, seriously, I've been waiting for 2 weeks for a paycheck to book TODAY and tried at 7:30 a.m.) and I did a chat because I didn't notice the little announcement. The cast member told me it would be up around 11 a.m. eastern. I just tried again but still not there. Hopefully soon...

I am trying to modify our ressie and it won't let me online or over the phone so I guess they are still down.

The site says they're unable to do tickets and room reservations right now could that be for the 2014 updates?

I'm thinking it will be for the new 2014 room rates. It seems like Disney's system always goes down just before they announce a big discount or something similar. I've been waiting for the new rates, so I hope that is what it is.

I sure hope it is for the room discounts, I have been waiting for them to come out but I'm pretty sure that they won't come out until the others for summer end and that is July 31, so around August to the beginning of September is when I'm thinking they will come out, at least in the past that is when they did. But I am hoping that they changed that and the discounts will be coming out soon. Here's hoping, fingers crossed.

I went on the Disney website about an hour ago and tried to check for travel dates in 2014. The calendar was visible for 2014 but when I searched for availability it said that the system wasn't available.

It's back up with no immediately noticeable enhancements. Per usual. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter