Disney bonding

Pezalicious

Mouseketeer
Have Disney vacations, or Disney in general (love for certain characters, films, etc) brought you closer to any friends or loved ones?

My mom is one of my best friends, always has been. I've always felt like we're really close, and yet I can't help but feel that our Disney vacations together have really helped strengthen and deepen our relationship with each other. We have so many happy memories that involve Disney, we'll talk and reminisce and get that happy Disney feeling in the process, even if the memories are from many years ago. And then we'll plan a vacation together because we can never wait to go back. Even though I'll plan separate Disney vacations with my boyfriend (and I WANT those vacations, too!!), there's a part of me that needs to go with my mom sometimes because it's become such a good part of us and our friendship.

It's the opposite for me! Nobody (DM,DD, Dsisters) wants to hear about Disney when I am planning a trip. They don't want to play the Disney Triva game with me. I think they would like it if I never mentioned anything Disney again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter