Disney Birthday Cakes for breakfast??

disneyplanner76

Keep Moving Forward Thanks for the Adventure
We went to Disney for my Daughter's birthday a few years ago and had a big birthday dinner at Chef Mickey's and ordered a cake from Disney. We had a good time and we enjoyed getting the cake delivered by Mickey...but I guess our taste are just too simple and we didn't really enjoy the buffet that much. We ended up spending about $400 on dinner (large family) and then we had to send Dad back to the hotel with the rest of the birthday cake before we could head on over to Magic Kingdom for the evening.

So we're planning to go now for my son's birthday and he's requested we have breakfast at Chef Mickeys, which we all agree is a better idea for our family - but I'd still like to have a little something special to celebrate, but we don't want cake for breakfast...does anyone know of anything special that can be done at breakfast for birthday?

I am sorry I don't know.

I really like the idea of a breakfast Birthday Party!

Starts the day off great!

How about a donut cake? It is basically a cake sized yeast donut with frosting. Or a birthday muffin?

Good luck, let us know what you come up with.

When we were at WDW for our honeymoon (2002), we had breakfast one day at Chef Mickey's. They brought us out a cupcake with icing and sprinkles on it! :thumbsup2

If you are staying on site, you can have a birthday cake delivered to your hotel room & it's there whenever you get back. I did this for my mom (we had a fridge in the room) and we snacked on it the whole week.

How would we go about having a cake delivered to our room? We're staying at the Contemporary during my DW's Birthday. I would love to do this! Do I just call the Contemporary directly? If so, how far in advance?

How would we go about having a cake delivered to our room? We're staying at the Contemporary during my DW's Birthday. I would love to do this! Do I just call the Contemporary directly? If so, how far in advance?

Call the reception desk & they will connect you to the correct kitchen. I don't think you need to call more than a week in advance. I had planned far ahead of time & they delivered on the correct date, but the wrong month, so I don't think they need too much warning. I got a cake of a mickey head, with the mickey face as a chocolate piece (stuck to the top of the cake). It was about $50, but there were higher & lower price points. Enjoy!

I celebrated my bday at Chef Mickey's in June. We had a 8:30 breakfast. They brought me a free cupcake at the end of the meal as a surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter