Disney Best Kept Secrets!!!

Could I please have one also? Do you need my email address?

10 days until we go again...deep breath...

Thanks!

Could I please get a copy of that list?
We're going next month.

Thanks so much!!

Please send to:

kim3471
at
gmail

To all those out there that would like the list that we have been talking about here is the web-site where I found it.
This list gives you and your family thing to look for as you walk through the parks at WDW.
You will find it easier to look for the objects if you'll take the time to orginize the list into different section in the parks. This is how I did it.
So far I have not had any luck getting a copy of the list back from those that I sent it to so I'm working on re-orginizing it again.
If you have any questions please feel free to send me an e-mail and I'll get back to you.

Happy Hunting!!!

Charles

THANK YOU!!!:hippie:

I would love to have a copy of this if possible! Do I need to post my email address? New to the boards and trying to adapt...so much info here to weed through.

Could I have the list also...First time to Disney since 9/11..kvogel@lliengineering.com. Thanks a bunch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter