Disney Beach Resorts - info needed

Jokers Girl

Earning My Ears
I was looking into the Disney Beach Resorts to book as part of a honeymoon package, but there is not a lot of info on the site. The prices for a one bedroom villa is pretty reasonable but they do not list anything about a dinning package. Does anyone happen to know anything about these beach resorts?

Do they have dinning packages at all?

Or is it just separate restaurants that you pay for every time you go?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!1

are you referring to Disney's Vero Beach Resort?

I have been there and there is no dining package. It is something you would need to pay extra for.

Depending on how long you stay and how many people, I would definitely suggest stocking up a little bit here and there so that you dont need to eat out for every single meal. What we did was eat Breakfast or Dinner at the resort but then drove around a little bit and would eat at a restaurant that was a little more budget friendly for a different meal.
The food is great but if you have to pay for every single meal it can get quite pricey.

Silly that they don't offer a plan like they do at Disney. I'm looking into resorts for some down relaxing time after a week at Disney for a few days. This was perfect.... Until the no food option, lol

i definitely understand lol!
we went there for an extended weekend and it was really relaxing because there are much less people, which makes it a much calmer environment, and you are right at the beach and the food was great. if we would have stayed longer, however, we would have probably gone out to cook once in a while and stock up the fridge.

I've been looking at four days at a sandals resort after Disney, where sandals is all inclusive. Decided to look here as well and was excited about the price...saddened though by the lack of food plan.
I can't really find any other all inclusive resort except for sandals and its sister sites. What I really want with that is beach and a room with a whirlpool...it's just not vaca without one. Lol. You wouldn't happen to know of any off hand would you?

as far as all inclusive is concerned, the main one I have, too, is Sandals, but you can also look at the Palace Resorts, mainly located in Mexico, or Couples Resort in Jamaica, Hard Rock and Paradisus Resorts in Punta Cana. they seem to vary a lot as far as cost is concerned but all of them are all inclusive. Is there any place in particular, as far as country is concerned, that you are interested in? have you considered a cruise, maybe?

No place in particular. Just tropics and beach. Would like a whirlpool and all inclusive. Looking for something not too expensive for four nights and five days. I like the look at sandals but font know if they are in the budget especially when you throw in air fare. Last minute they seem to go down a bit but its also a risk.

Went on a carnival cruise in dec of 2010. Loved it but I get seasick so I was on Dramamine the entire time and then that started to add to the motion sickness. Would like to try it again with either Bonine (sp) or the patch... Just not for the honeymoon lol. That's no time you want to feel sick ;) lol

the hard rock resort in Punta Cana may be an option. From what I remember they werent "too" pricey when we looked into them for our wedding earlier this yaer (we ended up not doing it as family couldnt attend) and i know they usually even throw in resort credit to use towards other experiences at the resort during your stay. my friend got married there and has great things to say about it.
otherwise it may be cheaper to just stay in a nicer location such as vero beach or even key west or clearwater, and just pay for dining throughout your stay. just kinda depends if you want to stay or actually jet off somewhere more tropical for the honeymoon.
personally, if you can afford it, i would go to an all inclusive resort somewhere, otherwise vero beach resort is a great alternative especially if you are looking for hints of Disney everywhere.

Do you have any suggestions for places in key west? I've looked but I have no idea about any of the places there. And I don't really know anything about the area - I've only been to Orlando one night for the cruise we went on.
The info would still be the same. Just in key west instead of an island lol. I don't know where to even begin looking...

Oh and we just want to relax on the beach not really do a lot "activities". Maybe some nice dining but mostly just relaxing on the beach.

key west is fairly small so no matter where you stay, you are pretty close to much of its attractions. the resorts right on the beach are generally a little more pricey than ones located a little closer to the center. it really depends on your taste. i would just go to a a website with travel info about key west so that you can find some things that maybe you really want to do and where they are located. then you can take that info to help you in picking a hotel or an Inn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter