Disney Baby Boy Name Help -"outside the box"

mexico_ride

Earning My Ears
I'm sure something like this has been posted 100 times before, but we need help with a name for our son, arriving in just two months. We really want another Disney name, but we need something a little outside the Disney Box!
My first son's name is Elias....that was a stroke of genius! (For those of you scratching your head.....Walter Elias Disney & and it was Walt's father's name)

We're not happy with any of the obvious choices....Walt, Mickey, Donald, Chip, Dale, Philip, Eric...........Roy..........if you've got anything good up your sleeve, please share!

(I like all those names actually, but my wife doesn't!)

Peter or Michael, if you're a Peter Pan fan. Andy from Toy Story. Or if you loved Pirates of the Caribbean pirate: as much as I did, go for Jack, that is my personal favorite. I have suggested it to my DH if we ever have another boy. Good Luck with your new bundle. We will get back to you if we think of any others! Hello to another Pa resident, we're from Williamsport. Go Lions!!!

How about Yor? ;) That's Roy spelled backwards. It could also be a shortened version of Eeyore. Hi to all my fellow Keystone Staters!!!!

Here's some different ones:

Stefan -Sleeping Beauty
Toby -the Great Mouse Detective
Cooper or Tod- The Fox & the Hound

taran - the black cauldron
jack - jack skeleton or jack sparrow pirates of the caribbean
peter - peter pan
bernard - the rescuers
mark - moonspinners
davy - davy crockett
roger - roger rabbit or roger from 101 dalmations
christopher - christopher robbin, winnie the pooh
d'artagnan - the three musketeers
ben - ben & me disney cartoon

A friend of mine just named her son Briar.

Since you used Walt's middle name- how about Oliver (Roy's middle name)? It seems to go well with Elias. I also like Will - for good ole' Steamboat Willie!

for several reasons, not just Disney.

It's not commonly used these days and everyone tells us, what a refreshingly change from the norm.

-Kim

Danemom said:
Since you used Walt's middle name- how about Oliver (Roy's middle name)? It seems to go well with Elias. I also like Will - for good ole' Steamboat Willie!

Ooh! I love this suggestion, Oliver is a wonderfully underused name!

Here's a list I found

sanilacjack said:
for several reasons, not just Disney.

It's not commonly used these days and everyone tells us, what a refreshingly change from the norm.

-Kim

How funny! We live in Ohio and Jack is very popular here! I love that name! I really like the suggestion of Oliver. Neat connection to Elias!

Good luck and congratulations! ::MinnieMo

mom22boys said:
How funny! We live in Ohio and Jack is very popular here! I love that name! I really like the suggestion of Oliver. Neat connection to Elias!

Good luck and congratulations! ::MinnieMo

Ditto that for Oklahoma. We have lots of little Jacks here too. I have two friends alone who have 5 year old Jacks, but I still love it... esp. after Pirates came out.

Jack has gotten really popular here in NC too. I love Tobby and Cooper. The neat part is only you guys know the meaning of the name!!

I have had friends name children after the place they were conceved and I think that is so neat.

Jordans' mom

what about moritmer? call him morty for short.............

Elliott--from Pete's Dragon one of my favorite boy's names, but I didn't get to use it with 2 girls.

Bert - Mary poppins
George -also mary poppins

but I vote for Oliver - goes well with Elias

Diana Lyn said:
Elliott--from Pete's Dragon one of my favorite boy's names, but I didn't get to use it with 2 girls.

Elliot, another good one! Elliot and Elias sound good together. I also still like Oliver, because of the connection to Elias.

Would Henry be Disney in any way? I have two friends, in two different states, that have both recently named boys Henry and I think it is so cute! Best of luck! ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter