• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Awards???

phins_jazy

Christmas at the Fort
anyone know how long it takes to get the welcome email for the Disney Awards? I signed up 3-4 days ago and still haven't heard anything.

This is a quote from the site this morning:"No new registrations were reviewed today. The current count is 900, I was close. I am hoping that tomorrow I will be able to review the new registrations from May 9th."So give them a few more days as I imagine they are swamped with e-mails and trying to get all of the bugs worked out of the new site.

There is updated message today on home page of site under members news...maybe that will answer your question. I never did receive my initial email after I joinedon the 3rd of May , but when website was starting up on May 9th I got an email giving directions on how to use website.
Barb

I signed up for this over a week ago and still haven't gotten the welcome email :(

There is a new message at the site saying Kris is going to e-mail all of the new registrants today and that for right now she has closed registration as she thinks it has gone over 1000.So check your e-mails today.

Well I do hope I get in, I signed up awile ago. I'll be sad if I don't get in. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter