Disney Awards new site - Update

starwood

This mouse GOT her next cruise
The new site is up. Looks to me like it is open to the public now. But just in case I'm not putting the link down. The new link is on the old site.

This was posted at the site (I never received this e-mail)

Dear Disney Awards Member,

We are very pleased to announce the opening of our new web site. We would like to thank those who were so diligent in helping us with our beta page. The new site will open to the public May 9th, 2001, 9am EST. We are putting the finishing touches on the site as we speak. You will notice that some sections are not open yet or not finished. These sections are not essential but will be completed this week. We would like to ask you to thoroughly read this email as it contains vital information about our site and program.

Test Drive:
We are now initiating our main test drive that is open to every registered member. We still need 167 more registered members to kick the program off. We will work hard to get those last few people so that we can begin the actual program. The test drive is not a requirement. The point of the test drive is to work out all the bugs in the program as well as the site. Everyone's input counts, whether we return your email or not. If it is something we can alter, change or fix we will try to do so in a timely manner. By participating at the new site you agree to abide by the following terms:
1. That you choose willing to participate for a chance to win parkhopper passes.
2. Participating in the test drive does not make you eligible for monthly prizes.
3. 1 pass will be awarded for every 100 people who participate for 5 days (numbers will be adjusted if different)
4. All feedback should be directed to Webwizemom@cs.com

Program details:
For those who are interested, here is some vital information about the program. We currently need roughly $3000 to contract a computer programmer to adjust the site so that each member may log in and out and so that all entries are calculated automatically. This program was created entirely to help people live the dream of Disney. The funds available to us at this time are minimal and we do not want to change our prize payout goals. So your cooperation is greatly needed until such time we can afford to do this. For the time being you must submit your email on each required page upon completion. We are able to track each visit by members but are unable to automatically calculate entries. We also need to find a new server that can host .asp files and is not very costly. The less we spend on monthly site expenses the more we can give away. You are welcome to join in the search to find us a new server with these abilities. This is your program and with your help we can make this work. The person that finds us this new server will be awarded a special prize.

Award Information:
Currently we are uncertain on specific payout dates by our sponsors. The monthly date given to us has not yet coincided with actual pay date. In order for us to remain up and running for a long time to come we are stating that awards will be awarded once we receive payment from sponsors. As soon as we find out what the regular schedule will be we will post these changes. This is very important because we want to be honest with members about when they will receive prize/prizes. Members will still receive each earned prize, even if they do not receive award the month prize is awarded. You cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.

New Site:
All registered members whether they participate or not in the May test drive need to familiarize themselves with the new site and carefully read through each section. We have created a tour for new and possibly new members so they get an overview of the program.

We look forward to seeing you there tomorrow, 9am EST

Thanks,
Kris
www.disneyawards.net

Looking forward to seeing things on their new site! Hope someone here wins :)

FYI-I think the link is in your post above anyway. Since it is on the site, I don't think it is a big deal though!

Karen

How does that thing work. How do they know what web sites I have visited?

I signed up again (this was my 4th time) when the link was posted a couple days ago but I haven't heard anything from them yet. Do you think you need a confirmation before you can do the new test drive?

Nicole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter