• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Attractions posters?

phisigprincess

<font color=red>Finally a vet!<br><font color=gree
Does anyone have an idea of what are the sizes and prices the posters of the Disney attractions (like the ones in the tunnel before Main Street)? I know when we were there they had them in DTD in the art gallery and I think they were around $30 for the smallest, but I could be wrong. Thanks!!

I paid $38 for a 27x36 poster of Philharmagic. Its the same size of the one hanging up on the wall as you enter that store. Mind you thats just for the poster, now to take it to get framed, thats gonna be costly!

Yeah, I didn't know these existed. Anyone know where to buy them?

They vary on price dependant on size and what it is. We bought a vintage Tomorrowland poster for $30 and a vintage Snow White for $20. They look really cool. We wanted to get the one for the Jungle Cruise but they wanted to much money. My husband is an artist so we were able to find a version of that same poster in a Disney book at the library so he is reproducing it 6'x4'.

You can order them from the Art of Disney stores - there is one in DTD that I got my info from. There are several attraction posters you can order - both for older attractions and current attractions. I don't have the specifics with me but I will try to remember to come back and post the ones I wrote down. They come into two sizes and they actually print them when you order them.

They are great looking posters with a lot of neat options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter