• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney at Kmart

kamgen

DIS Veteran
For any of you that are near a Kmart that is closing......I went last night and they had adult DISNEY shirts for 70%off!!!!
I got a red button up shirt with Mickey on it for $5

They also had the Disney Play-dough sets for 70% off

I went to the one in Flat Rock, MI

Hope this helps someone!
Kamy

We have a k-mart store closing near us and I got the Disney Kid Clips for 50% off! I didn't see any t-shirts, though. I'm going to have to go back and check that out. Especially since the Disney Store doesn't have adult clothes anymore. Thanks for the tip:D

The shirts I saw were the button up kind...they had Mickey, Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore!

Good luck finding them!

kamy

I got a red striped one with Mickey, and a super cute white one with Pooh -- the long sleeved button up, oxford style, for $1.70!!!

Sure am going to miss my K-mart, though... :(

Our K-Mart has Mickey, Pooh, and Tigger shirts. Adult sizes, $3.60 each. The Mickey jackets left are small adult and kids. Plus 60% off Disney watches, wallets, backpacks, mittens, and lots of other Disney stuff.

We have 2 near us that are closing.Went last night and got loads of tops and spandex pants for 40-80 cents! Skirt for 40 cents.The best discounts were on winter stuff.90-94% off the marked down price.I can sew so I will cut off some of the long sleeved tops and make short sleeves.Also got a blazer and dress pants outfit by Kathy Irland for $2.40 Great deals check it out.Christmas sweatshirts for 30 cents,Christmas sweaters for $1.10(regular price $21-25.Mens sweaters $1.10.3 piece bed sheet set $10-$15.Childrens bikes $59.rollers blades $8.99 Got hubby a Big Mickey for $7.15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter