disney at christmas question

inloveindisney

DIS Veteran
Is disney world still decorated the week after christmas? Is it really crowded then?
How are the crowds the first week of december?
We have the itch-big time! We both agreed we would give up birthday and christmas presents if we could go to disney while it is decorated!
I think getting married at Disney solidifies a permanent, life time, disney craving!! :love:

wdw is typically decorated mid november through new years day for christmas, its a beautiful time to visit. the special events like the candlelight processional & mickeys very merry christmas party are normally just the month of december. the first 2 weeks of december are value season & have little crowds. the week of christmas & week after past new years is crowded & peak/holiday rates.

Disney is extra magical around the holidays! I’m such a sucker for all the gorgeous décor and the fun special events. Disney World is very crowded the week between Christmas and New Year’s, but it is generally very un-crowded the early weeks of December. Plus, those early weeks are in value season, which is much less expensive than holiday season. :)

I love hearing that Disney isn't crowded in the first 2 weeks of December. We're going December 1-6 and we've never been there that time of year so we don't know what to expect. The less crowds the better!!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter