Disney at Christmas, CAN'T WAIT!!!

nkcca

Earning My Ears
This will be our first Christmas time trip to Disney and we are very excited! Does anybody have any advice, things extra that we don't want to miss out on?

This is our first trip at Christmas too. I've got several things on the agenda, we are going 12/17-12-22 staying at AoA. We plan on seeing Joyous at Epcot and the Osborne lights at DHS, and of course we are attending a MVMCP. We also have plans to go see the big Christmas tree and gingerbread house at the GF. Plus since we are having breakfast at Cape My Cafe we'll be checking out the gingerbread carrousel there too. We are just debating on whether or not to do a Wishes Dessert Party or not. We already have all of our ADR's made including BOG, plus both my girls have appointments at the BBB and dinner at CRT after that. Hope you guys have a magically Christmas as we hope o have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter