Disney asked TA for my Passport #

matsterrocks

DIS Veteran
I just switched staterooms 6556 to 6562. My TA said that when she was on the phone with Disney they told her that they needed my Immigration information. Our cruise isn't until Oct 2007 so won't be getting pasports for another year. How soon dose Disney really need this info?

I think as long as DCL has your passport numbers by the time your final payment is due, you shouldn't have a problem. I would say as soon as you get your passports, give DCL the numbers so they can get off your (or your TA's) back.

This is from the DCL website...

Guests booked on cruises that sail on or after December 28, 2006 must carry valid passports for each member of their travel party when entering or returning to the United States from the Caribbean (including The Bahamas) and Mexico, and must provide Disney Cruise Line® with passport numbers 75 days before their vacation starts.

matsterrocks said:
I just switched staterooms 6556 to 6562. My TA said that when she was on the phone with Disney they told her that they needed my Immigration information. Our cruise isn't until Oct 2007 so won't be getting pasports for another year. How soon dose Disney really need this info?

I'm just curious why you switched staterooms. I looked at the deck plans and no obvious reason jumped out at me. Can you share your thinking on this? Thanx!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter