Disney AP's

Aceman88888

Mouseketeer
Quick question- Are Disney Annual Passes available to Uk residing citizens as I can't find an answer on the main Disney websites. i understand if available they come with a number of incentives like free parking and discounts on food and merchandise. I seem to remember someone posting ages ago that they purchased one AP and standard hopper passes for the rest of the group, saving themselves a small fortune.....

I contacted them last year and was told that yes, UK citizens could buy APs.

yes us brits can buy them to! :cool1:
have read somewhere that you can get them from the booths at wdw and at mco at the disney store i think. maybe do a search on here to see what comes up about them. i am thinking of buying aps for next years trip.
sorry i cant help you much, sure someone will reply though with all the info you need
:wave:

Yes you can get them :)

You can either ring WDW and buy over the phone or purchase when you get there ( I got mine at TTC) - you can no longer buy online :)

Hi

Yes you can buy AP. The last time we bought them they took a finger print, which is why you could only buy them out there. I think you can buy them over the phone if you contact reservations, but I am not sure whether its a voucher and you then take it to a booth, where they take all your details. This was a couple of years, it could of changed by now. They were definately value for money if you are planning to return within a year! ;)

we got ours over the phone and we got the discount dinning card aswell for $50
which saved us another 20% off all our food and drink

what we saved on the rooms more then paid for the AP's alone

:sad2: but with only a week left on our passes and no way to use them I am a very unhappy bunny :sad2:

We already have Universal A/Ps and will be buying Disney one's when we arrive in August.
Planning on buying them at the first park we visit, prefer to get them when we arrive rather than buy over the phone.

jns said:
we got ours over the phone and we got the discount dinning card aswell for $50
which saved us another 20% off all our food and drink

what we saved on the rooms more then paid for the AP's alone

:sad2: but with only a week left on our passes and no way to use them I am a very unhappy bunny :sad2:
We are thinking about buying disney AP we want to buy them when we arrive at disney. i know we can do that but do you know if you can add the discount dinning card.then or do you have to order it in advance. if we had to order it in advance this could be a difficult as we dont have a credit card.

Hi,

You can purchase Annual Passes online <a href="http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/specialindex?id=PassholderLearnMorePage">HERE</a>

Andy

Candy said:
We are thinking about buying disney AP we want to buy them when we arrive at disney. i know we can do that but do you know if you can add the discount dinning card.then or do you have to order it in advance. if we had to order it in advance this could be a difficult as we dont have a credit card.

I ordered mind in advance and it took over 2 months to get here ,but that was when they first came out so maybe they are quicker now

you have to order them over the phone, you do not get them at disney world ,but if you do not have the card when you get there they will fax a letter to you which you can use

Candy said:
if we had to order it in advance this could be a difficult as we dont have a credit card.

I think you will find this difficult without a credit card. I bought my AP at Guest Relations in Downtown Disney. They then pointed me in the direction of the 'in-house' phone to order my DDE. All went smoothly - they were going to fax my letter to me in Guest Relations immediately - until the fax machine at DD refused to work. Eventually I made the CM at Guest Relations understand that I was a Guest with a problem, not of my own making, and that she needed to take 'ownership' of my problem (she definitely wasn't for doing until this point!). It was sorted out by the DDE people emailing the letter to the CM.

I spent that much time in Guest Relations that day listening to them answer queries I almost felt trained to do the job :rolleyes:

Maybe at the parks the same person will do both jobs - issuing the AP and organising the DDE? If not though, it could be hard without a credit card. Good luck with it, I feel sure that as you want to give them money, they'll find some way to 'work with you' :) .

We bought our DDE membership before even purchasing the AP. I was told that it was ok and they would issue the proper ones once we are registered AP holders. Also the resturants would ask for AP and DDE membership proof. Now I was never asked for the AP, just the DDE proof.

disney13 said:
Hi,

You can purchase Annual Passes online <a href="http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/specialindex?id=PassholderLearnMorePage">HERE</a>

Andy

Have they changed the 'rules' again??
You couldn't buy online last November (although you could the year before)- you get all the way to the final 'submit' and then it tells you that the transaction cannot be completed because your credit card address is outside the USA :(

TraceyL said:
Have they changed the 'rules' again??
You couldn't buy online last November (although you could the year before)- you get all the way to the final 'submit' and then it tells you that the transaction cannot be completed because your credit card address is outside the USA :(

Hi,

I purchased my AP via this website 6 weeks ago without any problems.

Andy

Thanks Andy - it's sooo much easier for me to buy online, just wish they'd make their minds up
Noooooooo.gif

TraceyL said:
Thanks Andy - it's sooo much easier for me to buy online, just wish they'd make their minds up
Noooooooo.gif
I bought mine a couple of months ago but couldn't get the website to accept my address details (could have been the way I was entering it). So I rang up and ordered it by phone. Paid 3$ postage and had the voucher in 4/5 working days. Now just need to exchange the voucher when I get there. Also bought the DDE card which took about 3/4 weeks to arrive. So now I'm all set :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter