Disney Animators Collection dolls

JaimeNacole

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what stores at WDW has the Disney Animators Collection dolls? I was at Animal Kingdom Lodge yesterday and saw one and fell in love. I didn’t think to ask the cast member where I could find the other ones.

I was at World of Disney at Downtown Disney a few weeks ago but did not see any of them. The store is soo big I could have easily missed them but I do not want to travel there if someone knows for sure that they DO NOT have them.

If you don’t know what the Disney Animators Collection are here is a link to them http://www.disneystore.com/disney/store/DSISearch?Searchstr=Disney+Animators+Collection+dolls&storeId=10051&catalogId=10002&langId=-1&pageCmdName=productListPage&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&N=0&Nu=pProductID&Nr=pPublished%3A1&Ntk=All_Shopping&Ntt=Disney+Animators+Collection+dolls&D=Disney+Animators+Collection+dolls&Dr=pPublished%3A1.

Not at the parks, but in case you were interested, the Merida and Cinderella versions are on sale online for 40% off. My DD has the Pocahontas and I think she is adorable. Some of them aren't as cute (to me anyway) but Rapunzel, Merida, and Belle are all very cute.

Not at the parks, but in case you were interested, the Merida and Cinderella versions are on sale online for 40% off. My DD has the Pocahontas and I think she is adorable. Some of them aren't as cute (to me anyway) but Rapunzel, Merida, and Belle are all very cute.

So they are NOT at the parks? Maybe only at the resorts? I would love Rapunzel, Belle, Pocahontas, Mulan, Jasmine, and Tiana. Is Merida apart of the collection?

My DD bought her Rapunzel at Disneyland right next to small world, I am sure that Disneyworld would have them too.
They are just adorable, she had a hard time deciding which one.

So they are NOT at the parks? Maybe only at the resorts? I would love Rapunzel, Belle, Pocahontas, Mulan, Jasmine, and Tiana. Is Merida apart of the collection?

Oh no, sorry, I just meant that the sale was online (maybe in stores too). But yes, you can get the dolls in the parks. I'm not sure if all are available there. I know Pocahontas was for sure though.

JaimeNacole said:

My DD has Tianna. She got her as a Christmas gift, and she went with us last month to DW. My DD adores her, and was thrilled to introduce her Tianna baby to the "real" Tianna.

Everyone was asking where we got her. I started looking around and did not see a single Tianna Animator's Doll in any of the parks or World of Disney. However, we stayed at Pop Century and their gift store had all the dolls, including Tianna. I thought it was very odd.

We have a disney store near where I live. I am collecting these. I was looking for Tiana but it was in the store I was told by a CM they are being discontinued. So if you want them you should get them soon. They are also often on sale online

They definitely had them at World Of Disney when I was there, I specifically remember because a guy cut in front of us when we were queuing to ask if they had an Cindellas left (the did not!!). That was back in September but I can't imagine they have stopped selling them?!

They stopped production of these dolls at the end of 2012 so if you want them and you see one pick it up, don't wait.

I think they still have all the dolls available online and the onsite stores almost always stock one or two of them. I believe the last time I was there (just before xmas) that the main store in MK had several of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter