Disney Animation - Need Help

msdrox333

Earning My Ears
My Daughter is doing her Social Studies Project on History of Disney Animation. We need some pamplets or memoribilla or something she can put on her board or use for display. Does anyone know how we can get in touch with the Animation Team? I'm only finding their actual address, no email. Please someone get us some information on this! Thank you!

My Daughter is doing her Social Studies Project on History of Disney Animation. We need some pamplets or memoribilla or something she can put on her board or use for display. Does anyone know how we can get in touch with the Animation Team? I'm only finding their actual address, no email. Please someone get us some information on this! Thank you!

Try and contact the Archives. They are on the studio lot and that address is very easy to find on the internet.

Are you referring to the actual park? We won't be vising the park until next summer. Her project is due in February. Thanks.

Are you referring to the actual park? We won't be vising the park until next summer. Her project is due in February. Thanks.

No, the actual Studio. In Burbank.

500 S. Buena Vista Ave.,
Burbank, CA 91521

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter