Disney Animation Immersive Experience coming to Toronto

Husband saw Van Gogh and loved it there.

He got us VIP for my bday on Dec 28, so hoping its good :-)

I hope this goes on tour to other Canadian cities as well in the not too distant future. Not prepared to drive the 401 to Toronto over the Christmas season.

We're going. DD wants to...I'm meh to it. She went to Van Goh with friends and said it was pretty good. I have no real idea what the differences are for the different ticket options.....really $20 for a rental cushion. I bought the basic tickets. I had a harder time picking a date to go as I'm not inclined to go after work during the week, so that left me with 2 Fridays....we can't go in January at all.

We're going. DD wants to...I'm meh to it. She went to Van Goh with friends and said it was pretty good. I have no real idea what the differences are for the different ticket options.....really $20 for a rental cushion. I bought the basic tickets. I had a harder time picking a date to go as I'm not inclined to go after work during the week, so that left me with 2 Fridays....we can't go in January at all.
I also wondered about the rental cushion when every single picture in the ad shows all people standing.

I also wondered about the rental cushion when every single picture in the ad shows all people standing.
DD said that at Van Goh you sit on the floor to watch things but she said there are some benches. I’m can’t imagine being there that long that a cushion is required.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter