• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney ANDROID Cell Phone Covers??

bradyloganmom

DIS Veteran
Hi! In the market for a Disney themed cell phone cover for a Samsung Android Mesmerize. I've googled it more than once and they all seem to be for Apple iPhones. Anything out there for Androids?!! THANKS!!

I keep looking and I have never found one. They have iPhone cases all over the parks, but nothing for Android. I have a Samsung Mesmerize too.

I have a Razor Maxx and there are no cute covers. Verizon only sold Otterbox in Black and that's all they had online on both websites.

I ordered a skin from skinit . com. It doesn't offer a lot of protection if it's dropped but it's so cute. I have the Tinkerbell with polka dots.

http://www.skinit.com/skins/disney

There are a couple of discount codes on retailmenot.com for skinit. Good luck in your hunt for a Disney cover.

I have a Razor Maxx and there are no cute covers. Verizon only sold Otterbox in Black and that's all they had online on both websites.

I ordered a skin from skinit . com. It doesn't offer a lot of protection if it's dropped but it's so cute. I have the Tinkerbell with polka dots.

There are a couple of discount codes on retailmenot.com for skinit. Good luck in your hunt for a Disney cover.

Just in case anyone is interested, I got an email today with a 20% code from skinit. The code expires 5/1/12. The code is staff20

Disney just put out some Disney Android cases at WDW. It looked like they are for only the droid however. I know they would not fit mine. HTH

I have a Razor Maxx too and I'm not seeing that as an option for skinit? I see the Droid Razor, but not the Maxx. Did you just order that? I have a basic blue cover from Verizon which is ok, but I'd love to have a NBC one. :goodvibes

I just traded up to a Razr and designed my own skin on skin-it. Found two styles of clear cases on ebay and hope to combine them to have a unique protected phone. (Waiting not so patiently for them to be delivered). Bonus, I used Coke reward points to get the skin for free!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter