• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney and Me for Disney Visa Card Members

jerryndonna

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but, does anyone know about the Disney Visa Card Special. I read that up to 6 guests per Disney Visa card can have a Card member exclusive Character Meet & Greet at Innoventions West at Epcot. It said you will receive one souvenir 5 x 7 photograph per cardholder. I just wonder how you get this? Do you have to reserve a time, or just go to Innoventions West at Epcot? Anyone who has any info please let me know.
pirate:

We did this last week...piece of cake!

Hours are 1:30-4:30 daily...no reservations needed, just go hop on the line in Innoventions West (ask a CM if you don't spot the place). Just show your Disney Visa, go see the characters (we saw Goofy and Minnie). They take pics, and happily take them with your camera too. Then pick up your free photo! It was great!

We did this in October and plan to do in next month too! In October we has Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. It was great.

Be sure to pick up your photo before you leave the park! I have heard that even though they put it on your photopass, that you have to pick out and get that photo on the same day! I wouldn't want to chance not getting it!

This offer/benefit ends September 30, 2006.

You must go to the photo gallery on your way out to pick up your free photo. They give you a voucher to hand in for your free photo. If you leave the park without picking it up, then you will be out of luck.

beattyfamily said:
This offer/benefit ends September 30, 2006.

You must go to the photo gallery on your way out to pick up your free photo. They give you a voucher to hand in for your free photo. If you leave the park without picking it up, then you will be out of luck.
Thanks for posting the end date! I was wondering about that!! :thumbsup2

You can also get 1 free per day.

And yes use your Photopass card as you can ONLY choose that for the free one but all the others will be availible on the card.

Do you need to have a special "coupon" or do you just show your Disney Visa Card?? :confused3 Can anyone with a Disney Visa do this?? :confused3

Sunshine427 said:
Do you need to have a special "coupon" or do you just show your Disney Visa Card?? :confused3 Can anyone with a Disney Visa do this?? :confused3

Just show your Visa they will give you the Photo coupon with the last 4 digits of your card on it.

Gaiusrex said:
Was the line long? (I'm thinking judges tent in toon town *shudder*)

In Oct we had 1 family in front of us at 2:oo .
In June at DL we walked right in.

Remember this is JUST FOR VISA no others .And even they have to know about it so it's not that bad.

I have never had more than a 10 minute weight and this is right near some video games so normally while a parent waits the children head to the video games and then come back when it is time to go in. Once you have checked in unless there is a lot of people we have always just sat on the benches nearby and come over for our turn.

We did this in September and since I have 2 Disney Visa's we got to pick 2 free photos. They spend alot of time with you and take several pictures, so I had a hard time choosing. We had a couple families in front of us, but it didn't take long at all to go in.

We had Minnie and Pluto & it was some of the best character interaction we ever had!!

The photo in my signature is from the Meet N Greet.

We plan on doing it a couple times in May. We went during the end of our trip last time so we didn't get a chance to go back.

:thumbsup2 ,
Katie

We got to pick 2 photo's also. We have only 1 account, but dh and I each had our cards with us, so they gave us two vouchers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter