Disney and beach hotels

Nan5

Earning My Ears
Did anyone ever couple their Disney vacation with a beach hotel/resort? Were there shuttles to other park activities?

I'm not sure there are any hotels on either coast that shuttle to the parks. I could be wrong though. But many people split time between the parks and the beach. Which coast are you thinking of visiting?

That's what we were thinking...splitting time between a few days at Disney and a few days at a beach on the west coast. Was thinking if any of the hotels would have shuttles to "sea world", Universal e:surfweb:tc.

I do not think that any hotels on either of the coasts have shuttles inland to any of the theme parks. That is not an easy "shuttle" ride. If you are going to the beach, they don't shuttle to Universal or SeaWorld (it's at least an hour trip each way). They are both near Disney, not the beaches. Bush Gardens on the other hand is on the West Coast of Fl and is near the beach on the West Coast. You may find hotels that will shuttle you there if you plan on staying in the Tampa/St. Pete area.

If you want to split your stay and head off to the beaches for a few days, the West Coast beaches are less crowded, and the waters are calmer as it is the Gulf (less Sharks too). The East Coast beaches will have more crowds, the water will be more choppy (bigger waves ;)) I am not a beach person myself, but live near the Gulf of Mexico. Most visitors say the Gulf is nicer.. but that all depends on what you want... if you want waves and surfing.. go to the East Coast for the Atlantic Ocean...if you want calm waters go to the Gulf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter