disney all star sports

yarmy58

Earning My Ears
we are going to stay in disney all stars sports in may 09,does anyone know if they have hair dryers in the room ?:yay:

when we stayed at the All star music about 4 years ago the room there didn't have a hair dryer and we were told it was extra. the sports may be different though

I don't think the movies had one but I think the sports have been done up since then so maybe they added them

Hi
:cool1: Stayed in Movies 07 they had dryers by the window near the iron.:cool1:
Regards Gonzo

Thankyou for letting me know as i dont really want to take an hairdryer with me!!

ASSp does have a hairdryer in the room - but I will say they're not overly powerful. I have extremely thick hair and if I'd have dried it with the in-room dryer then I'd have been there for ages.

So I'd recommend taking your own if you have the same problem as me, if not then I believe the in-room dryer would be fine :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter