**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

FWIW, someone in another thread pointed this out to me.

DAH on 5/30 is listed at 9pm-12am. MK closes at 10pm per the park calendar. It appears someone has flubbed the DAH times (again). Either this night is really 10pm-1am, or they intend to update the park calendar to a 9pm close (it would be rare for them to move back a previously published closing time).

Something to keep an eye on!
I'm hoping someone flubbed up the DAH's and forget to add June's MK:rotfl:

Ok I'm going tonight. Just seen the crowds at the moment and looks the busiest I've ever seen it in 15 years.

Stressing out but not a lot I can do! Just gonna enjoy it and probably a few of the big hitters
LOL. It’s normal. We will be there too:-) At HS waiting for SDD fast pass time. I could do without the wind, we skipped EMH last night because of it.

Ok I'm going tonight. Just seen the crowds at the moment and looks the busiest I've ever seen it in 15 years.

Stressing out but not a lot I can do! Just gonna enjoy it and probably a few of the big hitters
Don't be discouraged if at first it looks terribly busy! Usually within 30 minutes of park close, it's a whole different park! Have a great time tonight!

We are resting in our room on preparation for tonight’s event. Worried about it being sold out but I’m sure it will be fun!! Getting excited!

Does anyone recommend starting in a particular land? Our priorities are Space and BTMR for multiple rides and 1-2 for the rest. Thanks!

We have to call if we want to pay with a gift card, right?

EDIT: I was able to complete my purchase online with a gift card! :)

Last edited:
We are resting in our room on preparation for tonight’s event. Worried about it being sold out but I’m sure it will be fun!! Getting excited!

Does anyone recommend starting in a particular land? Our priorities are Space and BTMR for multiple rides and 1-2 for the rest. Thanks!
We usually pick rides to begin that won't be the most popular. we wait fot about 30 min before hitting the big rides, that way the regular guests that were in line at closing are basically done.

What we did was start up before the event began over by Barnstormer and worked our way down from there intoTomorrowland and then over through Adventureland, up to frontierland, and then ended up at the end at Fantasyland so we could get a couple rides in on the Mine Train

Can some of the DAH veterans help me out here? If you arrived around 6:30, what do you recommend we do before the park closes? We will be at HS that morning, back to resort for mid day break/nap and early dinner before heading out to MK for the night. We will have our 12 year old and 2 (almost 3) year old girls with us, they are both night owls. The only thing I really want to do is try to get on BTMR during the fireworks. Any advice or tips?

We haven't been to Disney since 2015, and before that 2013. I remember there used to be lots of EMH and slowly but surely they have cut them back and now are charging for them. And with the club level pilot program they are moving to the same thing for FP+...charging for them.

I get it...its a business, supply and demand, etc. But it is still a little bit sad and make me feel nostalgic.

Can some of the DAH veterans help me out here? If you arrived around 6:30, what do you recommend we do before the park closes? We will be at HS that morning, back to resort for mid day break/nap and early dinner before heading out to MK for the night. We will have our 12 year old and 2 (almost 3) year old girls with us, they are both night owls. The only thing I really want to do is try to get on BTMR during the fireworks. Any advice or tips?
I would suggest making Fantasy Land the last place you visit. The later you go, the smaller the lines will be for Peter Pan and seven dwarfs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter