**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Does anyone have a confirmation from Disney for the May 16 yet? I'd like to know it for sure says 9 pm.

My confirmation email lists the hrs for May 23 and 30 as 10-1 as well. Not sure I’m overly fond of no break between closing and event start, but we’ll see.

I am so bummed. We will be there June 2-14 and I really want a MK DAH night. We have an EMM scheduled but would much rather have DAH.

Question on the AP discount on these, if two people are going, one with AP and one with regular ticket, do they both get the price? I have it in the shopping cart and it's giving both the price, but I haven't checked out yet. And if it does online, do they need to show the AP again when they check in?

Question on the AP discount on these, if two people are going, one with AP and one with regular ticket, do they both get the price? I have it in the shopping cart and it's giving both the price, but I haven't checked out yet. And if it does online, do they need to show the AP again when they check in?

Yes, you get the AP price.

No, you won't have to show AP.

10-1 is better, IMO and I wish they allowed an hour between closing and event start but who knows. I do know there were a lot of complaints about recent events.

Personally, I thought they would reduce ticket cap and take away snacks so if this holds with the extra hour it will be interesting. Doubtful though.

I checked the earlier May dates as well and they all look the same as my screen shot a few posts ago. DAH is listed as 10-1.

This might be a strange question but do the DAH events get posted under My Plans on MDE like FP+ and dining reservations? I can't recall from when we went last year and there is nothing showing under My Plans currently for the events I booked this morning (MK and HS). I know my reservation for EMM-TSL shows up under My Plans so I'm not sure if there is an issue or whether they will be added later. Anybody know?

This might be a strange question but do the DAH events get posted under My Plans on MDE like FP+ and dining reservations? I can't recall from when we went last year and there is nothing showing under My Plans currently for the events I booked this morning (MK and HS). I know my reservation for EMM-TSL shows up under My Plans so I'm not sure if there is an issue or whether they will be added later. Anybody know?

It won’t show up under My Plans, just under Tickets. I usually add it to my plans via a Note (or whatever it’s called on the website) just so I see it in my plans, but that’s just a manual note, it’s not linked to anything.

View attachment 391217 [GALLERY=][/GALLERY][GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Further errors. The internal calendar even on the app does not list the event as occurring on May 30. I bought tickets for both May 23rd and May 30th and the confirmation for both say the event starts at 10pm.

interesting. I bought for the 30th and the information it gave me after booking said 9pm. Still haven’t revived the email stating it’s been finalized but the tickets did show up in mde.

It won’t show up under My Plans, just under Tickets. I usually add it to my plans via a Note (or whatever it’s called on the website) just so I see it in my plans, but that’s just a manual note, it’s not linked to anything.
Perfect! Thanks so much for clarifying that for me and for the suggestion to add a note. Also, thanks for all of the time and energy that you spend on here helping us all to plan our magical vacations!! :)

I am very curious about the May 4th Hollywood Studios one...

But the description is still a little vague to me. Or maybe it is just that, extra Star Wars meet and greets...

This one has me intrigued as well. This is our arrival day, and I was planning to just have us hang out around our hotel (POFQ) and POR, but now I'm tempted to do this event. I'm not so sure I'll be able to talk my girlfriend into it though...

My confirmation email lists the hrs for May 23 and 30 as 10-1 as well. Not sure I’m overly fond of no break between closing and event start, but we’ll see.
The only time we have been to anything with a break between closing and the event starting has been the Christmas party. They start checking right at closing and unless you are in line already you won't be allowed in without the band. We saw numerous people turned away when we have done this before. We just head to less popular rides for the first 30 min to let the bigger attractions clear out. It really isn't an issue - for us at least.

I booked it for the 4th and really hoping there will be something extra given the date. Could just be wishful thinking on my part
Right? I mean all the additional characters IS something extra... But is it worth the cost? My girls would LOVE to meet an Ewok, for sure. But 4 tickets worth? I know we get to ride the rides and stuff. Have to talk to DH about it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter