• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney advent calendar

wife5080

Earning My Ears
HELP!! A few years ago I saw a Disney advent calendar at WDW and should have purchased it then. :sad2: When my family went back this past summer they no longer had it. Does anyone know where I might find this calendar? It was felt and had 24 Velcro ornaments that you would place on the calendar. I have tried ebay and disneyshopping. Any other suggestions? :confused3

I don't know how much this helps you if any at all, but they have a TON of different ones at the Christmas Store in Downtown Disney. I would say at least 5 different kinds. I know they offer shopping by email or by contacting customer service so you could give them a call and see if they can do it over the phone. It's worth a shot. Also Ebay occasionally has them if you don't want to contact Disney. Hope it Helps! Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter