Disney 7 for 4 Deal-HOW DO I GET IT???

devine,

The code you want to use when you call Disney to book is...

ZXRA

I'm just telling them I want to book Poly using ZXRA - when I get my card.

I truly don't understand why there are people having problems booking if they are new cardholders? It sort of makes me wonder if they changed-up the deal since I received my card in the beginning of March. I had my DH apply since I already had an account and he was approved in like 1 day, the sent the card UPS in 2 days, and my TA booked the "Acquisition Deal" without a probelm. I really hope and pray for you that it comes through. Maybe you should have a TA try for you if you can't get it yourself~it doesn't cost anything extra.

We're paying $2,583 for 7 nights at the Poly (plus we booked another night with the CTV code). We are 2 adults, and kids 7, 10 and 1.

I'm 45 days away today so I believe my TA was putting my final payment on the VISA today. :Pinkbounc Since I'll be paid in full, I seriously can't imagine a CM telling me I have to pay more at check-in, I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing (unless maybe an AP booking and the person isn't holding an AP at check-in, kwim?)

Denman007-
Your the man if this works. I try to use that code when booking or when applying for the card?

Update

Applied Mar 27th by phone - approved today(Mar 31st) Cards to arrive within 10 days.

At that time, I'll call CRO and try to book the 7/4 Dream package.

I'm new to all of this. Because of this thread, I applied today, the 31st. We want to stay at the WL during the first week of November. So, if I wait for my card, call CRO before April 30th and give them the code ZXRA, I should be able to get this deal??

Thanks for any advice!!!

Teach,

As far as this deal goes, the dates are from 5/1 to 10/31.

I'm not sure if you could start your vacation on Oct 30th and run it through to Nov 6th. I think I read someone is doing it, though.

Thanks, everyone.

I'm pretty bummed because we already have our flights booked for the 6th-13th. Oh, well, maybe another special will come up for the WL before then!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter