• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney 30 Day Challenge

Hmmm... I think I'll have to say Esmeralda from Hunchback of Notre Dame. She has one of my favorite Disney songs and seriously, this is the only Disney heroine who could possibly defeat tons of soldiers and seduce the villain!

Well i think its a tie between
Classic: Ezmeralda
Modern: qoura
There both pretty awesome

Ha I think i spelled both of those names wrong.

Day 4, March 20

Who is your favorite prince?

Mine's Edward from Enchanted <3 He's basically the definition of adorkable, so funny and goofy, and the end where he just lets Giselle go to Robert without the slightest bit of anger or jealousy is so sweet! More guys need to just be happy for a girl when she finds a guy who's better for her.

Also, there's this:

enchanted.jpg

Isn't he a doll? :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

NAVEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the way, out of every prince, he is the most hilarious of them all. He has one of my favorite lines in all of the Disney films. You can tell I'm a huge "Princess and the Frog" fan :)

4. I agree with Prince Edward, because he's a parody of all previous princes, which is funnier to me...

Day 1: It changes all the time but for now, I'd have to say either Dodger from Oliver and Company or Rapunzel from Tangled.

Day 2: Rapunzel

Day 3: Mulan

Day 4: Flynn Rider

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter