Disney 2013 Album 1

Awesome book. I had to watch the slideshow twice....the first to see the pages and the second to see just how much your guys have grown!

Love it!!! It looks like so much fun.. makes our next trip even that much more exciting!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

oh the boys have grown - I'm the shortest in the family :headache:
I gotta get better walking/running in heels :rolleyes1
at least I'm still taller than my nephews (not sure for how much longer - they are 10 & 12)

I still need the last set of pics from my sister - I do know that AK isn't in there so that is the next album to be worked on but not until Mon or Wed - we going out of town for the week-end then taking boys to 6 flags on Tues
going out to eat tonight to happy b-day DH - he is 44 today (He did get asked if he enjoyed taking his grandsons to WDW & he has a cute daughter:rolleyes1)

I loved the candid and water shots!! Wonderful album!

(He did get asked if he enjoyed taking his grandsons to WDW & he has a cute daughter:rolleyes1)

:lmao: dh gets something similar all the time as he's 45, I'm 33 and our girls are 6 and 1yo :rotfl2: Have I told you that there's less age difference between him and my mom then both of us :confused3 I didn't notice that until my mom pointed it out a few years ago.
I hope you had a wonderful evening together. :bday: to him

Reddy your album is awesome. It makes me want to go to the waterpark and mini golfing. Something we have never done at Disney!

Reddy, glad to hear that you had a good trip. The boys look like they had a lot of fun. I can not wait to see the rest of your albums.

Yeh thanks for sharing! :cool1:... Nice job too :thumbsup2 I especially love minnie and mickey at the check-in counter. Beautiful memories :love: (& looks amazing and looks like you had a great time!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter