Disney 2002 Pin Celebration Framed Sets (Villians and Princesses)

3kids4me

<font color=magenta>Besotted Pin Lover<br><font co
I have both of these sets but can't figure out if there is a market for them anymore. Does anyone know? They are Pinpics 15123 and 15122 - "Bad News" and "Pretty as a Picture". Each is an LE 50 and originally cost $125.

Thanks!

I dont see why not. The ratio on pin pics (Wanting vs Trading) seems like its very wanted still. If you dont wan't them anymore I'd be glad to take them off your hands...lol

Are you looking for a value because you've decided to sell them? If so values are tricky but you can check eBay for completed listings to see if you can find anything there. :)

There is a trader (Margaret - Swim2Sea) on Pin Pics and on the Dizpins board that is looking for both those framed sets. You might want to sign-up and post on the Dizpins trade board (LINK) to get her attention.

I'll also send her a message to come take a look at your post here on the DIS.

I most definitely will buy both these sets at a fair market value. I have great references and can PayPal Personal you so there are no fees to pay. Please get back in touch with me. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter