DisMeet - DC/MD/VA/PA/DE, etc. Part 3

Amanda and I had such a great time! It was good to meet new people and see the ones we met the first time. Hopefully we can make it in June!

Yes they are IN.....and you better join us....it's been a long time since I've seen and given you a :hug:

Ok keep me posted! We come back from disney 6/3 but I can come down with the kids. I need to make a trip down that way to visit a friend anyways

Hi..playing catch up here as I'm new to the forum...I'm in Baltimore and looking forward to meeting others:thumbsup2

Okay...it's time to start planning our June Meet.

At the last meet it was decide to have the June meet in Hersey Park on a Friday. These are the dates I have open. Let me know your picks

June 10
June 17
June 24

:thumbsup2

Okay...it's time to start planning our June Meet.

At the last meet it was decide to have the June meet in Hersey Park on a Friday. These are the dates I have open. Let me know your picks

June 10
June 17
June 14

:thumbsup2

sounds like a plan!!!

am in as lonh as it does not happened on June3,4,5!! Working the weekend of the 11th and 25th :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter