DisMeet - DC/MD/VA/PA/DE, etc. Part 3

i'll be in MCO on oct. 29th -nov. 4th. But will be in Cocoa Beach the majority of the time for the shuttle launch. I'm thinking of going into Disney on sat. as DW wants to see the halloween decorations. We go during other seasons but never for the halloween decorations. Its a busy time for me as we are bridging between FY10/FY11 so thats why i've been MIA.

Hope they dont bump the launch another day... has gone from Monday to Wednesday in the last couple days.

I'm back from DW, I so miss the place.

Okay it's time to start planning the next DisMeet which will be held on Nov 6 in Baltimore at Diablita Cantina, 1300 Bank Street #120 Baltimore, MD 21231

Who wants to join me? :thumbsup2

Darn --I'll be up north in Romney, WV around the 11th - 13th. Just missing ya'll. Since Romney is close to ......................................................well, nothing actually, I would have made the 3 hour trek to Baltimore :)

Darn --I'll be up north in Romney, WV around the 11th - 13th. Just missing ya'll. Since Romney is close to ......................................................well, nothing actually, I would have made the 3 hour trek to Baltimore :)

You could just swing East on the 6th stay overnight and then head to WV you might make it by the 11th :goodvibes

Details for the Nov 6 meet.

Come join us for an "All Day" event at the Baltimore Inner Harbor.

Lunch at 1130 am at the Cheesecake Factory, 201 East Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202

Dinner at 7:00 pm at Diablita Cantina, 1300 Bank Street #120 Baltimore, MD 21231

If you can't make the all day, then just join us for lunch or dinner. But please let me know which you will do so I can include you in the reservations.

Before lunch and in between lunch and dinner we are going to explore the Harbor

:dance3:

Hope they dont bump the launch another day... has gone from Monday to Wednesday in the last couple days.

They bumped it to Thursday now. :mad: I could have been at the World for all this time. But I had scheduled tours so I couldn't do that either. Oh well. Going to be staying at our 4th hotel since friday lol.

You were going to the Launch also right? Grrr...got kicked out of Hilton Cocoa Beach as they said no rooms, So now gotta go to Hilton Mebourne Beach instead. Still oceanfront rooms but would like to be in CocoaBeach. Oh well. Will most likely be in DTD area on Sat as theres prolly nothing really to do in the Melbourne/CocoaBeach area. Gonna be crazy traffic. Bike week and airshow. Then I'll be at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club on Intl Drive on tues.

Shuttle has been scrubbed for launch until Thursday. If they do a launch by next Monday, then it won't go up until sometime in December.

Discovery launch pushed back another day...

I came home on thursday. Had to attend meetings so oh well. The VIP tour of the facilities were pretty cool as its not offered to general public. Also attended the night viewing of the shuttle at the pad. I'm gonna try and see if I can come back for STS-135 in June. If the money is there for that launch. Atlantis is being prepared for launch in the OPF building.
148619_448161152540_673487540_5869677_5985478_n.jpg

34413_447348717540_673487540_5857218_2690463_n.jpg

Standing under the left wing of the Atlantis Orbiter in the Orbiter Processing Facilities.

I came home on thursday. Had to attend meetings so oh well. The VIP tour of the facilities were pretty cool as its not offered to general public. Also attended the night viewing of the shuttle at the pad. I'm gonna try and see if I can come back for STS-135 in June. If the money is there for that launch. Atlantis is being prepared for launch in the OPF building.
148619_448161152540_673487540_5869677_5985478_n.jpg

34413_447348717540_673487540_5857218_2690463_n.jpg

Standing under the left wing of the Atlantis Orbiter in the Orbiter Processing Facilities.

very cool pictures. For whatever reason, never have been to NASA here, but went to the Houston site.

Yes cool pics. Now that you are back in town, will you both be able to join us tomorrow at Baltimore Harbor? We are meeting at 1130am at the Cheesecake factory.

Yes cool pics. Now that you are back in town, will you both be able to join us tomorrow at Baltimore Harbor? We are meeting at 1130am at the Cheesecake factory.

I'm not sure if I can make it or not. Busy schedule for me since I was away for the week. But since i see theres two meeting time, I will try and see if I can squeeze a lunch in there. Is there a contact number?

I'm not sure if I can make it or not. Busy schedule for me since I was away for the week. But since i see theres two meeting time, I will try and see if I can squeeze a lunch in there. Is there a contact number?

I believe you have my cell # but I'll PM it to you again.

What an awesome weekend....thanks everyone for helping make more great memories with awesome friends :banana: :banana: :banana: :grouphug:

da dunt da dunt da dunt....look out for white sharks :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter