DisMeet - Baltimore (DC/MD/VA/PA) - Part 2

Well maybe my trip can be rescheduled for that weekend. As I sit here 30 minutes away from going home, I don't have any orders for this weekend yet. No orders...no go. I told them I would check until COB today (from home) but if my orders aren't in by COB the trip is being delayed to a TBD date.

Who wants to join me at the Aquarium? I will buy the tickets in advance, just make sure you are committed to it so you can reimburse me for your ticket. :thumbsup2

Ummmmmm how soon do you need to know?? and how much are they?? not that is a problem.. just need to know.

Okay PPL....we have the date June 20th. We need to finalized as to where to meet in the Inner Harbor. Not everyone is going to spend the weekend there (like some :rolleyes1)

Who wants to join me at the Aquarium? I will buy the tickets in advance, just make sure you are committed to it so you can reimburse me for your ticket. :thumbsup2

The lunch time at Phillips will be determined base on what time the aquarium tickets are.

I'm in for seeing the fishes :thumbsup2 (Just as long as I'm not swimming with them :lmao: )
How late (or more importantly, :drinking1 heavy) do we think this Meet is going to go? Trying to decide if I want to book a room at the Courtyard... tempting, but a bit pricey.

Well maybe my trip can be rescheduled for that weekend. As I sit here 30 minutes away from going home, I don't have any orders for this weekend yet. No orders...no go. I told them I would check until COB today (from home) but if my orders aren't in by COB the trip is being delayed to a TBD date.

Ahh was beginning to wonder, the theater listings for UP! finally got updated on Fandango :)

-Ken

Okay PPL....we have the date June 20th. We need to finalized as to where to meet in the Inner Harbor. Not everyone is going to spend the weekend there (like some :rolleyes1)

The lunch time at Phillips will be determined base on what time the aquarium tickets are.

for now count me in as 1 for the Aquarium... the last time I was there was when I took Dad in 2000 :thumbsup2:angel:

remember Kate ??? she was with us at Don Pablos... I FB'ed her and she is interested in going :thumbsup2 she just have to check her dates if nothing is for school/family etc... :dance3:

What time is everyone meeting at the Aquarium?? We would like to join in depending on if we can get up there in time....:)

BTW, Hi everyone!!!!

Okay the National Aquarium has different packages, which are:

Total Experience (Aquarium, 4D Immerison Theater & Dolphin Show) $29.95
Dolphin Show (Aquarium Admission and Dolphin Show) $27.95
Aquarium Only ($24.95)

the times available are between 9am to 4:30 pm

For those that would like to go...let me know what package and what time you like. We will go with the most votes.

To learn more about the aquarium click on the following link
http://www.aqua.org/prices.html

Aquarium Only ($24.95)

For those that would like to go...let me know what package and what time you like. We will go with the most votes.

am in whatever time everybody decides...

What about parking? Are we meeting at a Park-N-Ride somewhere so we can carpool? Or meeting up somewhere else?

Aquarium Only ($24.95)

I'm interested in the Total Experience, don't think the 4D show was there when I was there last...

-Ken

See you all in a couple weeks! I will be online before I go to England to let you know about the tickets Teresa.

see ya!!!

So the wedding is on Sat. I wont' be able to go to my first Dis meet :(

next time :)

awww popcorn::c'mon just bring the couple to the meet :goodvibes:thumbsup2...

well yeah I guess that is it... maybe enxt time...

Teresa... I will do whichever the group decides on the tickets... unless you can wait for me to "officially" decide on the 16th or 17th. I dont know how far in advance you want to pick them up. I also will need an address for wherever we are going to meet. love my garmin! Played with it today around C-ville after being up at the home places.

Sorry...been very busy.

After reading the on-line planner for the aquarium...they strongly suggest avoiding Saturday's during June, July and August because of high volume of crowds. Base on this do you still want to visit there or do some other site seeing?

Sorry...been very busy.

After reading the on-line planner for the aquarium...they strongly suggest avoiding Saturday's during June, July and August because of high volume of crowds. Base on this do you still want to visit there or do some other site seeing?

Im game for whatever... will try and keep up between now and then :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter