Dis'ers Very Rude Today?

taz

Bye
Has some people noticed the bery bad side of Dis people today? While in the lobby people have been booting and talking very rude? Has anyone else noticed this change in behavior just becuase of this quesT?

I haven't seen them. My groups would always ask if they were Dis or politely tell them it was a friends only game.

Firstly, I would like to say that you are not supposed to ask ppl if they are from the Disboards or tell ppl that you are Dis. That is against VMK values. :) Please be careful, you do not want a ban.

Also, if ppl are booting you, it is probably bc they have their teams built. We are not booting anybody bc we do not start unless everybody is there, but that might be what is happening. Please do not take it personal. ;)

Firstly, I would like to say that you are not supposed to ask ppl if they are from the Disboards or tell ppl that you are Dis. That is against VMK values. :) Please be careful, you do not want a ban.

Also, if ppl are booting you, it is probably bc they have their teams built. We are not booting anybody bc we do not start unless everybody is there, but that might be what is happening. Please do not take it personal. ;)

That is the thing in some cases, but others I have seen people say "I dont know so please leave us alone" etc.

Yep. I heard that when it was their turn to shoot the others, the others shot them instead.

Sorry.

It was a friends game we had pre arranged.
I can boot who I please, that's what the button is there for.

I see your point, mainly because I was in that situation as well. I don't know if they were a part of Dis or not, but they wouldn't let me join their game because I didn't know, "Their Rules". There was an open spot, and they just kept booting me. So, I found another girl and she had the same plan as me. Nobody would join our game. It was us 3 and then another group of like 12 people, all huddled together.
Again, you can leave DIS if you want, because mainly people are being very rude with their behavior. I would join you in quiting DIS, but sometimes I need to find answers on here. If I see it again, I may be gone, but for now I stay.
It was VERY rude how people are treating other people. Because they don't know "the rules" or they don't have "certain qualities" like other people. It also discusted me how some people think they're "higher" than others because of how much rare they have.
It also made me mad today, because I was waiting for my group to come and some lady said, "Please leave if you're not playing." and I was just angry! Just a couple minutes ago the same thing happened but to another gentleman.
Come on people, its a game. Let's not fight and be rude!
-->FayeMarie34

I see your point, mainly because I was in that situation as well. I don't know if they were a part of Dis or not, but they wouldn't let me join their game because I didn't know, "Their Rules". There was an open spot, and they just kept booting me. So, I found another girl and she had the same plan as me. Nobody would join our game. It was us 3 and then another group of like 12 people, all huddled together.
Again, you can leave DIS if you want, because mainly people are being very rude with their behavior. I would join you in quiting DIS, but sometimes I need to find answers on here. If I see it again, I may be gone, but for now I stay.
It was VERY rude how people are treating other people. Because they don't know "the rules" or they don't have "certain qualities" like other people. It also discusted me how some people think they're "higher" than others because of how much rare they have.
It also made me mad today, because I was waiting for my group to come and some lady said, "Please leave if you're not playing." and I was just angry! Just a couple minutes ago the same thing happened but to another gentleman.
-->FayeMarie34
Yup, if you still need help let me know for tomorrow
thanks taz :goodvibes
Did all you get your 575? If not I could join tomorrow.
What rules did you use?
:thumbsup2

-->FayeMarie34

I am highly offended by this. I had a group tonight playing friendly. My friends (not from Dis by the way) and I had to boot people from our game, even after saying "sorry friends only" - why do people have a problem with this? We have a set system and adding others would only mess that up. Are you planning on "taking one for the team" when you join my game? Because we also had set shooters to try and get 575. If you had shot the shooter, he would not have gotten his/her 575, and we would have just quit the game anyway. So whats the complaint here?

You statement as to how other people are rude, is rude.
People in who live is glass houses should not throw stones.

I am highly offended by this. I had a group tonight playing friendly. My friends (not from Dis by the way) and I had to boot people from our game, even after saying "sorry friends only" - why do people have a problem with this? We have a set system and adding others would only mess that up. Are you planning on "taking one for the team" when you join my game? Because we also had set shooters to try and get 575. If you had shot the shooter, he would not have gotten his/her 575, and we would have just quit the game anyway. So whats the complaint here?

You statement as to how other people are rude, is rude.
People in who live is glass houses should not throw stones.

Arg, dont start a fight about this! I am not sure how you could be offended? Sure a little upset but anything more....?

I do not know how you could miss the fact that she called anyone who boots others from their games, "rich snobs", she just went about it in a round-about way.

I do not know how you could miss the fact that she called anyone who boots others from their games, "rich snobs", she just went about it in a round-about way.

i think she was just trying to say that rich people are acting kind of rude to people just because they have more.

Lets just drop it now ;)

i think she was just trying to say that rich people are acting kind of rude to people just because they have more.

Lets just drop it now ;)

I would rather not drop it. I would like to hear her response. I am not a rich snob, yet I booted people from my games. Several times. I wonder if she is one of the ones I had to boot SEVERAL times from the same game. What is wrong with saying "sorry friends only" and then booting? why is that an issue?

I say again, are you going to just sit there and get killed when you join my game? Because thats what my 7 friends were doing. If you have no plans on doing that, then I can not play with you. So I boot. You would do the same, and noone would call you to task for it because THATS HOW IT GOES.

The booting I saw today didn't seem rude, as it was usually accompanied with an explaination. The rudeness I saw was when when part of a group were in a lobby discussing their plan, waiting on others, and someone asked if they could join the group. Usually they were ignored completely (how hard is it to say, sorry, we have a set team), but fairly often people just told them if they wanted to help they could help by leaving, or very rudely told them they were not wanted. I'm really glad I wasn't a kid on the docks today.

-->FayeMarie34

Hi There. I was in a room with you twice where you asked random ppl to join bc all your peeps were not there. I specifically saw you say to one girl who said she would join, "okay, but only if you know the rules." There was nothing wrong with what you did nor what the others have done. It is all the same, just done in different ways. You told them first they have to know the rules, others just waited for their friends who already knew and had a game going.

This quest is really bringing out the ugly in a lot of ppl. It is also getting under the skin of ppl who usually do not get upset over a game. I have seen you in VMK a lot and you are a very nice player. Pleaase don't let it get the best of you. :hug:

(how hard is it to say, sorry, we have a set team)

In our case tonight it was very hard to say something. We kept having a problem of getting too much lag from people talking and we would crash. Our group tried to stay quiet and just message back and forth between each other. Yes, we did get reported and a warning. This just didn't make sense to me. It seemed most people were waiting on someone else to join but then had a problem if we were doing the same thing. I really hope that VMK is looking at those reports and just laughing. Why someone would ask us to leave so their friends could come in is beyond me if we are all waiting for the same thing.

I guess our problem is that we would not start a game until all of our players were there. We looked at it as more leaving a game open than taking up space in the lobby. If we offended anyone it was not on purpose it was only because we were trying not to crash and if we didn't talk while on the docks it seemed to work.

Our group - mostly non-dis ran into a great bunch of disers who were having some trouble and because they knew that our friend was two in the line, they got back in line so our game could start. You guys know who you are and ty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter