DISers in NYC ok?

Puffpatty

Mouseketeer
Just realized that the our beloved podcast crew is in the NYC area today. Not sure where you (Pete, Walter, Kevin & John) or any other DISers are but hoping you guys were somewhere far from the Empire St bldg sipping coffee.

I heard about it coming into the office at 10am (I'm in Times Sq), and it was business as usual a few blocks up.

Hopefully someone will log on and check in and let us know you are :thumbsup2

Based on the mayor's press conference, the shooter and victim were pronounced dead. The other injuries are not life-threatening. Prayers and pixie dust to all of the families involved.

I have news radio playing for a few hours here at the office. Two dead, but several people were injured. Mostly grazing, though one woman, who according to her coworker was grabbing coffee, got shot in the knee.

We are okay here. My brother works a few blocks from the ESB, but didn't see anything other than the insane traffic... I believe Kevin and John are doing a tour in midtown today, so they may have a story for us.

I believe Pete and Walter are in Orlando.

I just spoke with Kevin and they are fine! They are in the New Amsterdam Theater right now.

John and I are fine.

We were not in that area at all.

Pete did not leave Floida because of not knowing what was going to happen with Isaac.

We will be back in Fl tomorrow ......hopefully!

Thanks for worrying about us.

I at first was worried about John & Kevin as well. Then I realized it happened at 9:00 am and figured they wouldn't be out touring the ESB that early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter