DISERS GOING TO MNSSHP OCT 14th??

Originally posted by WhispyPixie
Ok people the more and more I think about it...8:30 in the front of the Haunted Mansion!! Since we probably dont want to congest the entrance to the HM, lets meet right across the pathway between the HM and the Columbia House.

That sounds like a plan to me and we will see all of you then, I can't wait!

There is a big possibility!!!

I will be in disney during that time frame DH and i have to sit down tonight and figure out what day we want to take the family. Once i decide i will gladly wear the lime green to meet up with some dis people.

I'll be there with my mom and 2 DS's!! It's our first trip in the fall, and it's going to be double special because I'll be there for my birthday on 10/16.

Ann:earsgirl:

We will be there. DD8, DD5, DD2- I can't wait. We went last year and met the Disers on Oct. 5th. We all rode the Haunted Mansion together. My family went as the Disney VISA cards last year and we might do that again if I can't think up something new again. ( All the CM's had a fit over our costumes because they said that they had never seen anyone dressed as a Disney VISA before. Even Peter Pan came over to us during the parade to look at our costumes. I don't think I could top it if I tried!):rolleyes: See ya then!

Hi,

I'd love to meet up with you all. I'm travelling with my dh, dd5 and dd3. Both girls will most likely be princesses (they get to choose their own costume when we get there) and at this stage dh and I are going to be hippies. It will be our first Halloween event ever, as it's not celebrated at all in Australia. Hope you manage to understand us - a lot of Americans think we talk to fast so I promise to try and talk slower.
I've always wanted to meet some DISers and this sounds like the perfect opportunity. Even with our stroller covered in lime green ribbons we've so far not met anyone.

Libby

Bumping for other Dis-ers who may not have seen! :sunny:
WhispyPixie has set the time at 8:30pm in between the Columbia Harbor House and the Haunted Mansion and then on to HM for a ride.

We'll also be a the party on th 14th! Can't wait! Could someone explain the lime green thing? Also, we have reservations for LTT for 6:05. I got them a couple of weeks ago, should I try to get earlier reservations? Thanks!

Guys.. I am so excited about all this....even Pirate Mickey (my DH) is excited!!!

Welcome to the gang wmarsich. Lime green is the "signature" color for DISERS. We hang ribbon, Mickey Heads etc..from our stuff....look for it and you might see a DISER!

I am soooooooooooo excited about all this too! :hyper: I sure hope October gets here soon, because I am starting to go :crazy: just waiting! LOL

Just wanted to get this thread going again to remind everyone about our DISner meet on October 14, at MNSSP. Time: 8:30 p.m. and I think we are going to meet in between the Columbia Harbor House and the Haunted Mansion ride. Then we are all going to take a ride on the Haunted Mansion together.

Is everyone still up for this? And would anyone else like to join us?

I am still up for it! ::yes::

We will be there too. Just ordered my tickets last night. Me (41) and mom (40), DS 9 yrs old and Grandma my mom (66).. Sounds like fun!

Count us in, It will be myself, DW, DD4. Look for my little curly redheaded Princess Aurora.

Fire

We will be at the party on Oct.14th also, :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We'll be at the party that night too...the last night of our trip.

Costumes? ...still waiting until the last minute.

Greg & Melinda

~Bump~ for more people to see and join us! :Pinkbounc

DH & I will be there! We will also have MickeyNut50 & her DH with us! Count us all in - I'll let MickeyNut50 know she's coming!

Polkadotminnie's Visa costumes last year really were good!

Here's the group from last year's Haunted Mansion Meet on Oct 5!

f6ec91fb.jpg

We had a great time!

perfectmatch300-
Thank you so much for posting that picture! I had not seen it yet. We had such a good time last year and I can't wait for this year. Our costumes aren't quite as creative, but they are cute. Will you be at this Dis meet?:wave2: Please look for us. We will have our youngest DD with us this time too. We will all be dressed as Chef Mickey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter