• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part deux... we don't want an intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think these guys realize how high the demand is for them. Why, I don't know.

I caught the last half of Blue Bloods (the Soup was on, sorry Donnie, I love me some Joel McHale) and I was only half paying attention but I caught the woo at the end. My sister and I were texting that we kept singing cover girl when we saw him onscreen and I was dying for him to point a gun at someone and say "Put your hands up, baby put your hands up." So that is my take on Blue Bloods lol.

:lmao: :rotfl2:

I still haven't watched it yet. Death in the family last thursday with services yesterday and Sunday. I'll catch it eventually.

Wish we has some NK's news...that didn't involve BSB....

Have a good week ladies!

I still haven't watched it yet. Death in the family last thursday with services yesterday and Sunday. I'll catch it eventually.

Have a good week ladies!

Sorry to hear that. :hug:

Has the NK/BSB tour been confirmed by either of the groups?

Have a good week ladies!

So sorry to hear that, Karen. :hug: Thinking of you.

I have been thinking about the actress that plays Donnie's wife on Blue Bloods. We are used to seeing him with hot women hanging on him. His character is in the NYPD and former military, so I guess it is fitting that his wife is normal looking. I still think they could have done a little better casting that role, but it makes more sense now that I have thought about it.

More like tickets on sale tomorrow! :rotfl:

Donnie did a radio interview here in Boston a couple weeks ago to promote Blue Bloods, and he said it wasn't happening. Something about how this whole rumor started after the Radio City Music Hall Show was such a success. He kinda likened it to how over the years so many different people tried to get the New Kids to reunite but they weren't going to do it for anyone but themselves.

Donnie did a radio interview here in Boston a couple weeks ago to promote Blue Bloods, and he said it wasn't happening. Something about how this whole rumor started after the Radio City Music Hall Show was such a success. He kinda likened it to how over the years so many different people tried to get the New Kids to reunite but they weren't going to do it for anyone but themselves.

Hopefully that means we won't be seeing BSB in concert any time soon!

Hopefully that means we won't be seeing BSB in concert any time soon!

I'd rather see NKOTB with BSB than no NKOTB at all. Sure, that's how the rumor got started, but how did it come to 'Live Nation confirmed venues with the bands' ? Almost everything that was just a 'rumor' turned out to be true sooner or later. Didn't Danny deny a reunion when that was going around? Who knows? They could just be waiting to announce it on their own terms.

I'd rather see NKOTB with BSB than no NKOTB at all. Sure, that's how the rumor got started, but how did it come to 'Live Nation confirmed venues with the bands' ? Almost everything that was just a 'rumor' turned out to be true sooner or later. Didn't Danny deny a reunion when that was going around? Who knows? They could just be waiting to announce it on their own terms.

I agree, and I don't mind BSB, just was never a huge fan. Crazy thing is that there was confirmation coming from everywhere... entertainment mags, Ryan Seacrest, MTV. Makes me think something is in the works but they aren't ready to share details just yet. :)

Hey Ladies,
Donnie was on CHUM FM in Toronto this morning. He mentioned that the guys are "talking about another tour". I was hoping for another album :confused3 but I will take what I can get. Don't mean to bring this up again but I certainly hope that this tour does NOT include the BSB. Have a great day.

It's funny because I have met Donnie many, many times over the years, and he ALWAYS told my sis and I that there WILL be a reunion. LOL Goes to show you that I guess sometimes they are not all on the same page.

Hey Ladies,
Donnie was on CHUM FM in Toronto this morning. He mentioned that the guys are "talking about another tour". I was hoping for another album :confused3 but I will take what I can get. Don't mean to bring this up again but I certainly hope that this tour does NOT include the BSB. Have a great day.

I agree actually. I'd love a tour but how about a new album first so we can hear some new material on the next tour? I'm a demanding NKOTB fan :laughing:

Here is my theory... which is probably really far off base :rotfl:... but Jordan has been in the studio FOREVER. Maybe he's working on more than just solo stuff. :confused3

WOW! This thread has had more action today than it has in weeks!

Here is my theory... which is probably really far off base :rotfl:... but Jordan has been in the studio FOREVER. Maybe he's working on more than just solo stuff. :confused3

That's interesting. I know Melody and I talked about if Jordan was ever going to release any solo stuff. He started that back in December of last year didn't he? Seems like it shouldn't take that long for some solo stuff.

@DonnieWahlberg SOLIDERS! New album coming. In stores today at 3pm!

That's about as much notice as they usually give us.

Thanks HMDAVID for directing me here!

My husband is an operations manager over a few stations here in SC. We're also acquanted with Jordan and Donnie's manager who is from this area as well. My husband has been talking to Jordan and his manager about possibly doing a short set at one of his stations Christmas shows.
From my understanding, there IS a tour next spring. At least that's what I've been told from there people. So there is hope. As far as new music...Joe just did an album earlier this year, Jordan is still working on his, and donnie is always working on stuff but his time has been mostly spent acting these days.

Any new news I come across I'll let you lovely Blocketts, Blockheads, Soldiers....we've got quite a few names don't we...know ASAP. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter