DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous...join the party *ahem* intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ladies!
I just found this thread. I am so excited because I am a Disney Lover and a New Kids Lover! Hee Hee... I live in Atlanta. My sister Kristin and I are going to road trip to Orlando and do the 5* thing in March. We are going to spend 2 days at the parks, as well as do the New Kids thing. Kristin is a DVC member so we are staying at Saratoga Springs. I am sooo excited! I have loved Jordan for 20 years and I finally get to meet him. BTW, I am married with 3 little girls (although I feel like I am 13 again when I listen to the guys!) Is anyone else going to Orlando? 5*? I joined a 5* group on NKOTB.com, but we need 2 Danny, 1 Jon and 1 Joe girl. Anybody here need a group to join? I see you ladies have started a group on Facebook. I would love an invite to that! My email is: missyhoneybug@gmail.com
Talk to you soon!
Missy

We must not abandon our original home here on the Dis! Especially since some of our girls are not on Facebook!

Anyone else hoping/praying more tour dates are announced this week? PLEASE!!!

I AM!

Crystal, that whole thing just stinks! I don't think I'd be nearly as calm as you are. Matter of fact, I KNOW I wouldn't be as calm as you. :rotfl2:

Yes, tour dates need to be added now!! I need a New Kid pick me up. I am STILL having not buying remorse for the cruise. I should have just did it. Can you add me to your girls secret facebook page?? My email is

amycrichardson@yahoo.com

Thanks!

I am on the Dis, way more than Facebook. So I am not going anywhere. And besides, we dont have :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: over on Face book.

I AM!

Crystal, that whole thing just stinks! I don't think I'd be nearly as calm as you are. Matter of fact, I KNOW I wouldn't be as calm as you. :rotfl2:

I'm really not that calm. I'm almost bald from almost pulling my hair out. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to buy my 5* though. So maybe by the end of the day I will be better.

So true.......it just doesn't feel like 'home' without the dancing bananas!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: For some reason, that dancing banana reminds me of Donnie... :rolleyes1

If only there were dancing Twix :rolleyes1

Sweet mother...
images-2-1.jpg

Here are a couple more for you girls....

poteto.gif

mexican_jumping_bean_jumping_md_wht.gif
(is it just me or does this look like a potato with a banana on it's head????) :lmao:

I think it's actually a Mexican Jumping Bean...but it can pass for an oddly shaped dancing potato.:upsidedow

I like the bouncing potato with the banana on his head.:rotfl2:

mexican_jumping_bean_jumping_md_wht.gif
(is it just me or does this look like a potato with a banana on it's head????) :lmao:

:rotfl2: Reminds me of a dancing turd. And I only say that b/c one day my dd5 yells at me to "hurry, hurry come here" into the bathroom where she proceeds to say, "look mommy I have dancing turds!" with a completely straight face. :lmao:

That is the first thing I thought when I saw that dancing bean/potato. :blush:

:rotfl2: Reminds me of a dancing turd. And I only say that b/c one day my dd5 yells at me to "hurry, hurry come here" into the bathroom where she proceeds to say, "look mommy I have dancing turds!" with a completely straight face. :lmao:

That is the first thing I thought when I saw that dancing bean/potato. :blush:
:lmao:
Kids say the cutest things!

Just dropping by to say hi! We have had a really busy weekend and I have barely had any time to be on the computer. Hope that everyone got tickets that was trying. Crystal, glad to hear your husband is doing better!

I've been MIA again! I had a busy weekend with the DBf for his birthday. Friday night we went to Medieval Times and Saturday to Atlantic City. Sunday was a recovery day!!

Shelby - Thanks for filling me in!

Crystal - Have you been able to get your 5* yet? And I'm glad your husband is ok!

I think I'm going to wait until more dates are announced to get tickets. I want to go somewhere closer to home. Worse comes to worse I'll hit up Ebay or Stubhub for Hershey.

We also created a SUPER COOL and SECRET NKOTB group on Facebook! If you have an account, let us know so we can add you.

jln82@optonline.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter