DISDad's Locker Room - The place for Sports Talk

This afternoon's Jayhawks @ Longhorns college basketball game was WAY too close for comfort. But I will give my Jayhawks credit - they came together and pulled out a tough win on the road when they weren't really playing well at all. That ability to grind out the tough ones will be important come March.

Let's Bring on the Herd!!! Time ot head to the Marchall v East Carolina Basketball game....maybe we might even pull a a win at home if we are lucky...it has ben a difficult season to be a fan!!

77 - 59 Herd Victory

declansdad said:
Is this Div 3?

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Dude... Not cool. Steve has to suffer enough as it is.

Boilers put the smack down on Steve's least favorite team today though, so at least today was a good one for him.

Boilers put the smack down on Steve's least favorite team today though, so at least today was a good one for him.

Andy that made my heart feel godo to hear that:lmao:

Sorry Steve, at least your team won today. My just lost to some team from Toronto.

In other news, the Maple Leaf fans begin the season with a win. Overheard in Toronto, "I think our suffering is about to end. The Leafs are now the favourite to win Lord Stanley's cup. 1967 was a long time ago, my Dad was just a kid when they won last."

:lmao:

How about them Butler Bulldogs???? Holy crap, they know how to do the dramatic finish.

I was just ready to post something like that. I have 49ers and Pats in Superbowl, although I'm not sure either will cover. It is a good game.

Falcons/Pats here. Although I hate both AFC teams. It is a good game so far.

Ryan fumbles snap and 49ers recover and return to read-option. They won't get many more chances.

Just when it looks like the 49ers are trying to lose as well, a penalty keeps the drive alive.

How do you get a delay of game after a time out? One punt away for 49er win. Either a great runback or one final pass for the win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter