• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discovery Cove??

disney1474

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

My family has been wanting to do DC for a few years now. I'm thinking May 2016 when we'll be down at disney. Do they sometimes offer discounts for this time of year?
I think I'd regret not adding the dolphin swim just to save some money.

I have seen DC offer discounts around Mothers Day in past years, but there's no saying whether or not that will be the case again in 2016. They have also offered early booking discounts in the past around New Years.

Definitely sign up for emails on the DC site, and keep checking here regularly too.

I just went this past Memorial Day and made my reservation when they offered a special I think in December. It was a really good deal, but I can't remember the details off the top of my head. Like Gina said, sign up for the emails and keep an eye out.

Update: I found the old email with the special I used. DC emailed the special December 5th and it was dolphin swim for $219 per person/no dolphin swim for $149 per person if reservations were made before December 25th. If memory serves me correctly, I think the dolphin swim price at the time was $289 per person. The dolphin swim price was up to $319 per person by early April.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. It would be great to get this deal. Maybe I'll hold out until December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter