Discovery Cove with Seaworld Pass discount?

Betner

Mouseketeer
Hello!
I was checking the discount for Discovery Cove with a Sea World Annual pass, but if there are 4 of us (say all adult prices) that buy a Seaworld annual pass to get the discounted Discovery Cove tickets, which are $69 (no dolphin swim) it comes out to $752 which is more than just buying regular Discovery Cove Tickets! How is this supposed to save money? Did I do something wrong, or do you just need one Seaworld pass to get the discount rate for everyone?:confused:

Thanks! :)

Hello!
I was checking the discount for Discovery Cove with a Sea World Annual pass, but if there are 4 of us (say all adult prices) that buy a Seaworld annual pass to get the discounted Discovery Cove tickets, which are $69 (no dolphin swim) it comes out to $752 which is more than just buying regular Discovery Cove Tickets! How is this supposed to save money? Did I do something wrong, or do you just need one Seaworld pass to get the discount rate for everyone?:confused:

If. You scroll down and read the last few posts of te discovery code thread you will see that there is a problem with the site. I would suggest calling to get a price and check discount is available as some dates are blacked out.

Here's the thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2875061

Basically you need 1 adult annual pass for 119 dollars then you will each need a DC ticket at 69 dollars plus tax. These are only available for certain dates, and you can't see them on line.

Hello!

You will need one annual pass at $119 and then four DC day resort admissions at $69. That totals $395 plus tax ($420.68).

If your entire party wanted to visit Seaworld, then you would have to buy park day passes for the three remaining individuals not covered by the annual pass.

If you pay regular price for your DC admission, you will receive SeaWorld & Aquatica admission for 14 days (can be used either before or after your DC admission, or a combination of both) at no additional charge. So you kind of have to price it out and see what comes out the most cost effective based on what you want to do. Remember, too, that your annual pass gives you other savings (free parking at Seaworld, discount on food and purchases at the park, etc.) that should be considered.

Hello!

You only need to have one member of your party to have a SW season pass to get the season pass DC discount for $69 admission. Not EVERY member of your party has to have a pass.

The season pass rate for the Dolphin swim is $169.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter