Discovery Cove Video and Pics

Photosg

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
we are off to Discovery Cove later in the year and was wondering if anybody know what the cost of the Video they take is and also what sort of price the photographs are

thanks

We got the large package with a picture CD and 5 printed pictures. We also bought the DVD. It was around $180 for it all. I know, very high, but it was worth it to us, the pictures and video were awesome, very well done and a great reminder of a wonderful trip. We were there on 6/16 and I think that we have already gotten our moneys worth from the pics. :) Those were the only souvies that we bought, except for a t-shirt. (Swim, swam, swum with the dolphins)
Joy

excellent thanks for the reply, how long does the video last ? and do they edit it before they give it to you ?

regards
Photos

Yes, they do edit it somewhat. The first part of the video is almost like a DC comercial... Then they add in the the footage from the dolphin swim. The whole thing is probably more than 50 minutes. My children love watching it over and over. It was really worth the expense for us, however each time I see it I want to go back!:cool2:
Joy

You should be aware that the dvd has no sound - other than music playing. I thought we would be able to hear what was going on and was a little bit disappointed with that part of the video. But, I'm still glad that we bought it. We were there on June 6 and sounds like the same package that JoyMouse bought (it also includes 2 keychains).

I'm thinking that just the package with the pictures and cd and keychains was $135 and to add the dvd was another $50.

JoyMouse - were you at Epcot on the evening of June 16 by any chance? We saw a lady and two girls wearing the Swim, Swam, Swum shirts in the store in the Canada pavilion. (We bought those shirts also!)

sounds like its a must have really !

any other hints we should be aware of ?

thanks again

Photos

Eeyoreforever, We didn't make it to Epcot this trip, but aren't the shirts great?!? We love ours. I'd forgotten about the keychains.
The only other hints that I can think of is to travel light, most everything you need is provided, and be sure to try the frozen chill bars. They were so good on the long hot day!
Have fun!-Joy:dance3:

Can someone post a picture of the swim, swam, swum shirts??
thanks!

Yes, they do edit it somewhat. The first part of the video is almost like a DC comercial... Then they add in the the footage from the dolphin swim. The whole thing is probably more than 50 minutes. My children love watching it over and over. It was really worth the expense for us, however each time I see it I want to go back!:cool2:
Joy

Is the Dolphin swim coverage of just you and your family...or is it everyone that was in the tour group?

The video is of everyone that is in your group. But, when you're watching it, it doesn't seem like there is a lot of time devoted to other people. It seems like we were on there almost the whole tape.

quick question.. since we will be taking our kids the grandparents will be doing two different times for the dolphin encounter. I don't want the video but can I get both of our pictures on the same CD?

I would not have missed this day for anything & the photo package is a must have, as I explain in my trippie. It also includes many of my DC pictures, so please take a look, I am sure it will whet your appetite. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter