Discovery Cove/SeaWorld Onsite Perks?

charliesmom86

Mouseketeer
I am looking into doing Discovery Cove in May 2013. We would buy the tickets from them and we would do the unlimited with Sea World and Aquatica. If we then book a room only at one of the Sea World partner hotels, do we get all the perks listed:
Complimentary transportation to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove and Universal Orlando*
Complimentary Quick Queue Unlimited (front-of-the-line access) at SeaWorld*
Exclusive access to the “SeaWorld Rescue Tour” at SeaWorld on Early Entry dates and every Saturday all year long**
Free shuttle to Busch Gardens Tampa on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express (Busch Gardens Ticket and shuttle reservation required)

or do you actually have to buy everything through seaworld.com? I think buying through DC way would be cheaper than buying the tickets separate from each other and getting the package from SW since the Discovery cove comes with the Sea World and Aquatica tickets too. Hope this isn't confusing. Thanks.:crazy2:

//edit I felt it was confusing. To sum it up, we want to do the Discovery Cove dolphin swim and stay at Renaissance Orlando for the perks and have the 14 day unlimited Sea World and Aquatica tickets. Phew. :P

we just got back the hotel does include all the free shuttles.the Quick Que are first come bases and the hotel only has so many so you need to reserve them ahead of time.Just a thought if you are going in a group or have two adults you might want to stager your dolphin swim,so one of you can take your own photo's of the experiance,the photos they take are nice but very $$$..have fun

We are doing the same thing. Staying at the Renaissance and have booked our tickets through Discovery Cove. How does quick queue work? Do I need to pick up a separate pass at the hotel, or does my room key work. My last question - what does quick queue give you access to all?

I am obviously negligent in my planning, and I couldn't find it on the SeaWorld website. This will be my second Christmas in three years at Seaworld and I did not know quick queue existed.

Claire

You need to pick up a pass from the hotel( they only have a limited amount so ask when you check in, and you need a new pass for each day ) you take that paper and give it to sea world when you check in .they wll give you two small passes that gives you the names of the rides you can use it on, when you use it the first time that ride will give you a wristband, but you still need to show each ride the other ticket each time..:thumbsup2..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter